Cro Cop's first fight - unfinished business

CC vs Brock

Do eeet

You know, once you, the promoter, realize that a fighter has reached their peak - and are pretty respected. You shouldn't be booking them on the world tour anymore, they can't make another run for the title, the young lions are going to eat them alive. Don't let the young lions anywhere near them.

There's more money to be had in the veterans fighting each other in INTERESTING match-ups, than in competitive match-ups with up and comers. Sure, you -might- make a name with the up and comer, but chances are the up and comer will flop after his fight with the vet. The Veteran on the other hand, just takes damage to their reputation and drawing power.

Cro Cop vs Big Nog sounds awesome.
I wouldn't mind seeing Cro Cop vs Arlovski either.

I want to see CC rematch Gonzaga. The first ever UFC I ever attended was UFC 67, Cro Cop's debut. He was my fav fighter in Pride and was pumped he was going to give the HW division some much needed stability. Fast forward to a Saturday afternoon and get to see Cro Cop have another victim, Gabriel Gonzaga. The first round was GG getting the best of the clinch and took rd 1. No worries, Cro Cop will still finish him then... Boom, the high kick and a limp Cro Cop lays on the canvas. I was devastated and crushed as I'm sure many CC fans were. Id love for him to get that one back. Be an entertaining fight.
After that, I'd like to see as many posted, a fight with Nog and hopefully Arlovski.
Yes, these guys aren't going to fight for the belt but still are legends and properly matched will still put on entertaining fights and the risk of serious damage should be minimal

I want the Gonzaga fight

I recently rewatched his fight with JDS and it was actually pretty pitiful. I used to be such a fan back in the day when he fought in K1 and later Pride but his performances in the UFC were terrible. He was like a shell of his former self. He looked timid and unwilling to pull the trigger. Maybe it's the size of the octagon or the accrued punishment over the years but in his UFC fights he looked extremely uncomfortable.

Even considering a relatively thin HW division, I can't see him beating anybody apart from possibly some untested new blood.

I think it will be the final sad foot note to a career which was once gold but became tarnished.

Wouldn't mind seeing Cro Cop avenge Gonzaga, but not for the first match.

They should Have Nog vs. Cro Cop in Japan. That's an easy sell in that market and a confidence builder for him in the cage so he can later take on ManBearPig.

Have him fight Gonzaga and then a rematch against Nogueira no matter what the result is.

he should fight anyone outside the top 5
P.S: C'mon Fedor you are the only one missing from the 3 great HW

Would love to see him fight Big Nog in teh UFC. My dream fight.

Cro Cop has been brought in to get beat downs.

Nog is not going to be doing that; he has his own beating to endure.

I think they brought in Mirko for CM Punk. A very unusual match up but as good as a hype machine Zuffa Entertainment is....people will eat this up like ice cream. I'd watch too.

??? No

Why do fans want to see Cro Cop and Nog fight each other? Do you guys really want to see two fighters way, way, way, past their prime give each other brain damage?

Let it go guys, just let it go. I won't watch any fight with Cro Cop or Nog in it because i don't have any interest in watching these guys take any more damage then they already have. Legends need not to go out this way

Totally agree with you here mate, that's why i'd rather have these two old dogs fight, and not feed 'em to the young lions.

Why do fans want to see Cro Cop and Nog fight each other? Do you guys really want to see two fighters way, way, way, past their prime give each other brain damage?

Let it go guys, just let it go. I won't watch any fight with Cro Cop or Nog in it because i don't have any interest in watching these guys take any more damage then they already have. Legends need not to go out this way

Better they fight themselves and only one guy gets knocked out rather than they fight two different guys and both get knocked out.

Back