Critique my bagwork

Must be retarded .......she was trying to put him in HER guard and he resisted !

Like how his handlers dyed his hair and gave him a Mohawk . Now he'll just look like the regular Tapout wearing retards.

Coach there takes his job too seriously. Like stop n put that mouth guard in , it's just sparring , not a Bellator event.

That ass is mesmerizing !

I would neve roll with a retarded guy. Nothing personal but there is no guarantee he's letting go if he gets a tap !
Heard him grunting "NYAH.....NYAH....ARGHH" while dropping hammers on her pretty little face ?!!

Finally I can post on here. And yes that ass was very nice. And I agree, how about a timeout for the mouthguard.
Anyway this is for Kellog...I'm new to Sherdog sort of, my last account somehow vanished, but anyway. When you jab and cross, extend your shoulders out to make your punch distance greater, or as some say...follow through. And table top your hooks, if you don't know what that means, try looking it up somewhere. Erase your bad habits by not learning them, so if you can hold off from learning things like rolls and proper sways and whatnot, do so. Just focus on your technique which IMO is the most important thing for now.

i kinda agree with Kounter here a bit.

it really depends on the person really but i don't see anything wrong with adding slips to his bag rountine for example. combo i enjoyed practicing before i joined up a boxing gym was throwing 1, 2, slip, 2, 1 slip and repeat again and again. it was a great combo to learn slipping and exhaust myself.

i don't how most of you started but i had a 3-4 months period of learning boxing from vids and with friends/co-workers. we all watch some training vids and then tried to replicate them on the mitts with each other and that included slips, weaves and rolling but in simple combos. if kellogg's is a newbie then whatever he tries to learn now but messes up should be easily corrected once he does formal training with a coach.

You done stepped into it now.
Prepare for generic / unimaginative / inexperienced posters to castigate you , only to turn around a few pages later n say what you were saying except now presenting it as their idea all along.

Oh Sherdog .......years change , posters change ...... the ambient IQ stays the same.

Saiwa, the thing with bad habits is theyre not as simple to unlearn when they have been drilled in the unconcious

You kno how in fights ur supposed to be in the moment and ger things off instinct??? Well now your instinct will be to weave from the waist instead of the knees, and anyone can uppercut the shit out of u

Im all for trying new things from videos but WHEN you get the basics down

And this is getting old...

I would neve roll with a retarded guy. Nothing personal but there is no guarantee he's letting go if he gets a tap !
Heard him grunting "NYAH.....NYAH....ARGHH"

Not to mention, alot of those guys are crazy strong. You would get your neck broken. Seriously. Im not even joking. I dont know where all that strength and power comes from. I used to do volunteer work at a facility that housed them. Some of the things ive seen...

Saiwa, the thing with bad habits is theyre not as simple to unlearn when they have been drilled in the unconcious

You kno how in fights ur supposed to be in the moment and ger things off instinct??? Well now your instinct will be to weave from the waist instead of the knees, and anyone can uppercut the shit out of u

Im all for trying new things from videos but WHEN you get the basics down

And this is getting old...

unless you are asking him to stop completely and wait for a coach, i don't see how adding slips are going completely mess up what is already messed up. there are plenty of training vids out there. he can easily add this to his training if he wants to.

what i am trying to say is i can't see myself just doing basic tile motion and simply just basic 1, 2, 3, 4 punch combos all day long. when i was learning boxing without a coach, i was watching vids for 1-2hrs per night, taking notes and setting up my own personal training menu (and for my friends) based on what i felt i needed to work on. i didn't half-ass it. i mapped out a plan and worked on it. then again, i am an engineer.. everything i do is done logically (most of the time anyways)...

as for learning or unlearning something, if he has the talent for boxing, he will fix it fast with a coach. if he has no talent for it, he won't get it and that'll be the end of it. i've seen people training under coaches for months and they still look horrible...

And what would you know about "years" with a dec 2012 join date?

Explain yourself

I randomly pop through here over the years .

One time I got banned (procedural Issues like spoilers etc) a number of other times I forgot all my passwords (hotmail and all) when I wipe / changed my computer or spend months traveling or playing CoD.

Mostly I stayed in OT or the Mayberry or just lurk.

Last edited:
Back