Critique my bagwork

Your logic is all fucked up

You need an actual teacher which OP said he doesnt have to, to teach you the basics there live in person... You wont get this from a video or you will get it wrong

Now if you combine a good coach with some good tape WHEN you have mastered the basics, thats when it will help you as you will actually understand whats going on

But you just telling him to copy the rythym fromma video without any coach to correct him is just setting up the op for failure

You're right.
Somehow , reading something like how to kick by some putz ,of indeterminate experience , off the interwebz is acceptable but trusting your own damn eyes watching a professional is ludicrous .
In fact , nobody should even post in the Standup Forum unless they have a teacher posting right with them.
Right ?

Just because you feel you're too simple to learn anything from watching , without someone breaking out a slide rule and abacus to help you along , doesn't mean the same holds true for everyone else.
Don't project your deficiencies , "homie".

Am i the only one found it funny that SAAMAG's detailed critiques gets no thanks or acknowledgement but yet KounterPunch's rather generic (also very unsuitable for a beginner) critique have?

Just because you feel you're too simple to learn anything from watching , without someone breaking out a slide rule and abacus to help you along , doesn't mean the same holds true for everyone else.
Don't project your deficiencies , "homie".

Not me homie, but someone starting from scratch wont get it in a flash... Hell, most ppl dont kno what the fuk is going on and fell sleep on boxing matches, most of my uneducated friends do
Your taking this to the extreme, you need both a teacher and videos to up your game, not one or the other (well I would bet on a living flesh teacher)

This forum IMO, should be a support for ur already going training, not a substitute

Oh, so suddenly my personal opinions about what's happening in the thread become self important whining now? You should really look at your own replies whenever you drop your opinions and ideas and argue with other posters as if your opinions are the only one valid.

But I thought you were whining about me not exchanging ideas with you .....now you're whining about me not letting you express your opinions ?
Make up your mind.

Yeh more like "imposing his ideas at all cost"

Funny. I could've sworn that's what you're doing.
I'm proposing a slightly different way of looking at things and you're arbitrarily shooting it down because of your narrow and extremist viewpoint.
Once again , you're projecting .

I'm pretty sure i know what i was talking about so dont try to twist my words.
And lol at "extreme and narrow viewpoint".
Considering your posting history KounterPunch, i really have to laugh at that. So excuse me a minute.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Back