Cris Cyborg vs. Lina Lansberg Targeted For UFC Fight Night Brasilia Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Last I heard she was up for 145. I guess Cyborg just couldn't resist challenging herself against the force that is.... Lina Lansberg....?

Yeah, you have to admire her courage in taking on someone with seven fights at what amounts to the regional level or lower.

Others have called her out. She appears to keep avoiding them.

So this is gonna be how Cyborg's career plays out in the UFC. Calling out 135ers and getting scheduled against scrubs.

Who-animated-GIF.gif

Google is awesome.

Lina "Elbow Princess" Lansberg is 6-1 with 4 TKO victories. A couple of her fights are available. Meh.

Let me tell you guys something about Lansberg

actually I have no nothing

da fuq is this chick

I was wondering the same thing. Apparently, she got taken to school by Valentina Shevchenko in Muay Thai, and they look to be about the same size too.

I'll root for any woman who goes under the nickname "Elbow Princess".:cool:

Can't wait to see how the Ufc hype department spinns this one.

I think Lansberg is probably top 10 talent skill wise at 135, .

She lost to Pannie Kinzard though.

I was wondering the same thing. Apparently, she got taken to school by Valentina Shevchenko in Muay Thai, and they look to be about the same size too.

But, but, but . . . Cyborg is the GOAT!!!!

I wish more people would realize that most of Cyborg's competition was smaller than her, and half of them got beat up by women at 135 and 125. Her only decent win is Marloes. Sorry, but Gina never fought anybody that could seriously challenge her until Cyborg. Like Cris, she made a career out of fighting smaller women. And Marloes was subbed by Tate in less time than it took Cyborg to finish her.

Lol @ people saying everyone at 135 is ducking her.

How bout Cyborg makes 135 so Rousey Holm Tate and everyone at 135 HAVE TO fight her?

But, but, but . . . Cyborg is the GOAT!!!!

I wish more people would realize that most of Cyborg's competition was smaller than her, and half of them got beat up by women at 135 and 125. Her only decent win is Marloes. Sorry, but Gina never fought anybody that could seriously challenge her until Cyborg. Like Cris, she made a career out of fighting smaller women. And Marloes was subbed by Tate in less time than it took Cyborg to finish her.

Dont hate the player......hate the game.

Hoping for an upset just because.

Lina Lanserberg? Never heard of him.

Back