Cris Cyborg vs. Lina Lansberg Targeted For UFC Fight Night Brasilia Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Setting up some competitive matches for this card nice. This is a borderline superfight if you love WMMA like I do.

Let me tell you guys something about Lansberg

actually I have no nothing

da fuq is this chick

This is officially a "Lamb to the slaughter" card.

UFC matchmaking is officially worse than boxing.

Invicta is finally getting a somewhat credible homegrown challenger to Cyborg in Anderson (and Dandois is calling her out, so there's 2), but NOW she decides to mess about in the UFC where she's nothing but a sideshow. Drop the belt if you aren't ready to actually defend it Con... I mean Cyborg.

Here's couple of Länsberg's TKO finishing fights:

Naturally in the Bantamweight division.

In before Cyborg only fights cans. You can't fight against people who don't want to fight you back *cough Holly at 198 declined cough

This will be the second can in a row in the UFC, and her cans are getting progressively worse in terms of notability.

You must be new. Fighters decline fights in their own division all the time.

Yep, it happens, but it is much harder to do with someone in your own division. If Cyborg made 135, if the top fighters avoided her, they'd eventually just give her the title shot. If she wins, then you have to fight her to get the belt. It's pretty simple.

As it stands now, Cyborg is in danger of having a legacy far less than one which truly befits her prowess.

Honda, Rolly, and Tate would receive quite the sympathetic boost if they lost to Cyborg. Ronda would get clowned hard, but it would pass. Also, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Catch weight of 137 pounds?

I think Lansberg is probably top 10 talent skill wise at 135, but that doesn't mean much against Cyborg. Hopefully Lina Lansberg's second fight in the UFC is more forgiving.

Those vids run 10 and 18 minutes. I would feel better about her chances if they were like 3 or 4 minutes.

Cyborg by TKO R1.

142445-004-A64614A7.jpg

Back