Cris Cyborg vs. Lina Lansberg Targeted For UFC Fight Night Brasilia Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
She lost to Pannie Kinzard though.

Her first pro fight against the other best European bantamweight who is generally a top control grinder. She'd be a good fight for your Liz Carmouche, Marion Reneau & Lauren Murphy types.

Cyborg will run through her. I hope Lina will win though, I always like to see a big underdog prove us wrong

Yes, you can fight people who don't want to fight you. If you fight in their division that is.

And it's obvious that Cris doesn't only fight cans. She's had at least four fights against women who were not cans.
You can fight people who don't want to fight you? Do you know how contracts work? Your hateful butthurt makes you blind and stupid.

This is about as exciting as Jacare-Camozzi II.

Invicta is finally getting a somewhat credible homegrown challenger to Cyborg in Anderson (and Dandois is calling her out, so there's 2), but NOW she decides to mess about in the UFC where she's nothing but a sideshow. Drop the belt if you aren't ready to actually defend it Con... I mean Cyborg.

Here's couple of Länsberg's TKO finishing fights:

Naturally in the Bantamweight division.

Cyborg has no interested in fighting someone actually in her own weight division. She must have a massive strength and size advantage or the fight is off.

When Barao vs. Nover sounds like a competitive matchup next to your announced matchup, you got problems.

No one willing to fight cyborg. We need braver women in wmma

Why the UFC is giving her fights at a higher weight class is beyond me, unless they plan on making a future 145 lb division..

I guess that the number of consultation of Lina Lansberg's page profil on sherdog has made a brutal jump.

In before Cyborg only fights cans. You can't fight against people who don't want to fight you back *cough Holly at 198 declined cough
Stupid af that she should be able to call out these smaller women. She should make weight and earn her way up.

Except the Rousey fight. Rousey said she wanted it, then she didn't.

Damn Cyborg sure goes after challenges.

What happened to deRandamie?

Like all the women in the 135lb division, they all fear the Cyborg beat down.
10000821.gif

Yes, because that UFC was putting on such a competitive fights all the time for RRR....like that killer Bethe. Lina is more credible than that accountant.

Like all the women in the 135lb division, they all fear the Cyborg beat down.

deRandamie did not back down. She called Cyborg out and Cris has not taken her up on it. And GDR would be a bigger challenge. Still think Cris would take it, though.

Well I didn't see this coming, Cyborg has been struggling for opponents lately so I welcome this call out and hope she does too, Lina is a tough girl who has stopped 4 opponents out of 7 MMA fights with heavy punches and elbows, she's also been in the ring with Valentina Shevchenko

Cyborg is a massive step up in competition and will probably dispatch her pretty quickly but this would be a fun fight and put Lina up on a bigger platform so I hope it goes ahead.

Back