Creatine & L-Glutamine

Also, before you use the 'the only weight you gain from using creatine is water weight' line. I've gained an average of 2.5 lbs. a week since using it, with pretty much no increase in body fat and I'm not soft or pudgy now from retaining any extra water. Before using creatine, it was hard for me to put on more than 1 lb. a week.

jasond said:
Also, before you use the 'the only weight you gain from using creatine is water weight' line. I've gained an average of 2.5 lbs. a week since using it, with pretty much no increase in body fat and I'm not soft or pudgy now from retaining any extra water. Before using creatine, it was hard for me to put on more than 1 lb. a week.

that's hear say. creatine has had very little medical peer reviewed research done on it & the research that has been done has not proven any gains in muscle or recovery. the fact is that most places that claim studies to show gains are places that sell it & use people like you as evidence. users that say it's helped isn't proof. the fact is that placebos have also shown great results in the same type studies. your welcome.

Hells Herald said:
Creatine has been proven thru many studies to be of benefit to the muscle gains. It doesn't 'create muscle' but it creates the environment in which the user can put more activity on the muscle, thus increasing gains.

Creatine is a very good investment. Glutamine is a decent endeavor, but the verdict is still out on that.

What is the product? Post a link and I'll let you know if its worth it.
Creatine/L-glutamine

blownards said:
that's hear say. creatine has had very little medical peer reviewed research done on it & the research that has been done has not proven any gains in muscle or recovery. the fact is that most places that claim studies to show gains are places that sell it & use people like you as evidence. users that say it's helped isn't proof. the fact is that placebos have also shown great results in the same type studies. your welcome.

Yeah. Placebo would explain how I made gains using a supplement that I doubted before using it. I tried it on the notion that for $12, it was worth a shot to know if it would help, but I was pretty much convinced that it would result in nothing but water weight gain.

Back