News Crawford vs Madrimov & Pitbull Cruz vs Valenzuela Saudi/PBC/Matchroom/Salita show in Los Angeles Aug.3rd

Madrimov can't survive Bud's power 12 rounds, he isn't completely adjusted to proffesional boxing for this type of challenges.

Anybody see any upsets happening with this card worth betting on. I think Miller has a chance he didn't look to bad last out. Andy has been inactive but I think it's a stretch and the odds don't make it worth it to bet on to me.

i don't like the saudis, or how they're whitewashing their image with these fights... but these promotional videos are dope as fuck. fury ngannou, joshua ngannou, fury usyk, and now this. all the promos were really awesome.
Pretty wild, the level of effort for what feels to me like a massive mismatch.

Pretty wild, the level of effort for what feels to me like a massive mismatch.
i agree, but i got pretty decent odds on crawford by finish. seems like a safe bet.

i guess the intrigue is the fact that he's moving up, he's 36, and madrimov holds a belt. he could suddenly look like shit... but i'm thinking he'll dismantle his man in 6.

I think you guys are short-selling Madrimov. He is way, WAY better than Avanesyan. This fighter is better than the version of Spence that Crawford faced.

The only reason I'm picking Crawford is because he is an all-time great in my opinion. But it's either going to be a decision or late stoppage round 10+.

I actually think Crawford beats Canelo too. But we'll see after this fight.

Back