Which impossible movie would you like to see AI make possible?

Dragonlance War of the Lance live action movie

Retelling of DS9's Dominion War. More of a TV show.

None.

If its too late, its too late.

The world moves on.

I don't want them to do any of this. I don't want an Unforgiven prequel, or edits where "problematic" actors are removed in post, or Marlon Brando as Ms Marvel.

Even AI video upscaling often looks terrible.

While we're at it, I don't want new albums from "Kurt Cobain" or "Biggie", no new novels from Charles Dickens or Mark Twain, and no paintings or sculptures from a robot powered by an AI Leonardo DaVinci.

Exact

Man some of those images look nothing like the actors they're supposed to be.

AI is impressive but I'm glad it still kinda sucks right now
I would be ok with distorted imagery as long as the AI movie was coherent, with a fresh take here and there.

You and I both know that isn't going to happen.

But if it did, that would really be something.

The Silmarillion, or at least the entire first age.

not impossible to make conventionally, just improbable, but I'd love for AI to make the rest of the Dune novels into movies. I'm reading the last of the original six (Dune: Chapterhouse) and have really enjoyed the series
That would be pretty awesome.

Blood Meridian, no shorter run time than 6 hours, but more likely eight 2-hour installations or something similar.

I don't believe humans would be able to get it done, especially not without conpromising on something to save money or time that would end up making it shitty, like shitty actors who've chemically lost the ability to articulate their faces, or look like skinny-ass emo kids/classic bulemic heroin Calvin Klein models or weirdo body builder gym brahs, or having to "safen up" every scene that has a horse even look at the camera for 2 seconds, or a nepotistic director, or non-stop CGI scenery that might as well be AI created anyway, or good actors that refuse to say bad words from that period etc etc

A movie about a mobster who is hoping to climb the rings of his organization. But instead of driving cars, they ride around in tree stumps. The stumps don’t actually move, yet they get to their destination somehow anyway.

Their weapons are gay sex. They throw gay sex at their enemies to kill them. And it takes place in Mordor which is also on Jupiter and Neptune simultaneously.

Powa Surappu: The Road to Title the Anime

Even wrote a theme song usin' AI but iono fam mi cya figure oot di AI animation ting imma keep tryin' tho

Back