Crappiest movie you've ever seen..

wildchild88

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Saw this in the 2000s when I was a kid, literally the worst crappiest movie I've ever say through..

Monkey Bone

Don't y'all get mad but Castaway. I felt no attachment to Tom or Wilson. The movie is just so pointless to me.

R.cf419f5ccc1c2c8831d0623e6a40a76a

Everyone involved with this movie deserve to be dragged to the street and shot.

I went with my gf at the time to the theaters and we watched The Hours.

Still not sure what it's about. But, if I had to guess it was a slow moving story about three closeted lesbians who were upset about... something?

No lesbian sex takes place during the film.

Endgame (1983) Bronx lotta finale
Endgameposter.jpg

I saw it on accident as a little kid and it fucked my head up because it was so terrible....but i didnt learn the name of it till i was a grown up with internet. I would randomly search descriptions of the film, till one day i found it and a DVD copy.

Love Actually. I saw that piece of shit on a date. The theater was in a mall. I was getting antsy, so I told the chick I was running to the bathroom. I went to this bar was next to the theater entrance. I got two shots. It took a little more than five minutes, less than 10. She asks why I have booze on my breath. I tell her it's to deal with this movie. It was a short night.

Love Actually. I saw that piece of shit on a date. The theater was in a mall. I was getting antsy, so I told the chick I was running to the bathroom. I went to this bar was next to the theater entrance. I got two shots. It took a little more than five minutes, less than 10. She asks why I have booze on my breath. I tell her it's to deal with this movie. It was a short night.
Dude what's wrong with you? That's a great movie. One of the few chick flicks I can sit through.

Yea but did you watch it.....on weed
The tone of the roaches voices combined with jerky camera angles feels as if it's taking minutes off of my life with every second of hearing/listening on the current concoction of things I have in my blood stream, some of which may be cannabinoid compounds...

It's like Little Shop of Horrors meats Alvin and the Chipmunks

Back