Media Cowboy's purse.. complete bullsh*t.

Yeah it leaves out the couple of Million dana is giving him for the dive job.
A win over Conor McGregor is worth more than a couple million dollars. Beating Mcgregor raised the popularity of Nate Diaz and Khabib. You can look for yourself and the fight purses for both before and after they beat Conor.

inb4 backroom bonuses

lol at Cowboy getting PPV points. Never gonna happen

lol at Conor getting paid 7 figures. Bull fucking shit.

fucking gullible dumb asses
People still wonder why conor took that brain trauma for the Floyd fight.

Dudes getting fucked in the ass by the ufc.

DISCLOSED purse. Who the fuck wants everything they'll make put in the media besides Conor.

Some of you guys are fucking dumb as hell to thing that the disclosed pay is all that fighters are paid.

Disclosed Pay in MMA/Guaranteed Pay is the money that is certified through the athletic commission and the fighter is given a check after the bout that he can cash on the next business day no matter the performance of the bout. Disclosed pay is the only amount of money that an athletic commission knows a fighter is getting paid. It is not the only amount a fighter can earn from the UFC/Promotor. Just the amount the promotion must carry that night to pay fighters.

If Cerrone's disclosed amount was 2 million, that would be a guaranteed amount and must be secured by the promotion. If Conor's is 80 million disclosed, the UFC would have to cut a check for 80 million that night.

Some of you need to must read Athletic Commission rules and reports. This shit isn't rocket science.

Why the fuck do we go through this shit everytime?

The reported purse is simply an athletic commission requirement, Conor already stated that Donald was making multi millions.

THERE ARE NO PPV POINTS! I've been trying to get this point across for a while but no one listens. The ESPN+ deal pays the UFC a flat fee regardless of the number of buys. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this has been widely reported.

The reported purse is simply an athletic commission requirement, Conor already stated that Donald was making multi millions.
Sorry if I don't believe every word that comes out of McGregor's mouth..

I.e his claim that he is making 80 million from this fight.

Cowboy is getting multiple millions of dollars. Connor said to him during the press conference something like "congratulations on the multi millions you will get for the fight"... Cowboy never said "I'm not getting that" or anything like thst... He acknowledged it and was grateful.

Cowboy is getting multiple millions of dollars. Connor said to him during the press conference something like "congratulations on the multi millions you will get for the fight"... Cowboy never said "I'm not getting that" or anything like thst... He acknowledged it and was grateful.

Am I the only one who watched the press conference and heard that? Please don't make me go through all the work and pull it up.

Cowboy should get pvp points.. should get a couple mill

You will be surprised how many people believe the 80m figure, I just bumped a thread.

I don't watch press conference. But did Cerrone really said that himself? or did the media said he will get his biggest pay day? I remember weeks ago, Cerrone saying he won't be making much more than previously actually.
Cerrone said he renegotiated his contract for this fight, said he isn't making what is being reported for the most part, said he's making more over the course of his new contract, not necessarily just this fight, said there is a correct number out there, but not what most are assuming. Him getting a win pay, tells most that grasp this, that he is not getting ppv points. I'd assume Budweiser is where a huge portion of the pay from this fight, past what he gets from the UFC, is coming from.

Cerrone just signed a new deal and that's what he's getting? Man he's a pushover. He couldn't even get what Nate Diaz got in the first fight.

THERE ARE NO PPV POINTS! I've been trying to get this point across for a while but no one listens. The ESPN+ deal pays the UFC a flat fee regardless of the number of buys. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this has been widely reported.
There are still ppv points, the UFC is just not as dependent on the ppv buys, as ESPN pays them the flat fee regardless of how many buys. Most non champs do not get ppv points, but I'd assume McGregor is for this fight.

He said he was getting 80 million. What Conor says or thinks doesn't mean sh-it. Regardless, given that he's likely going down in 30 seconds, we shouldn't feel too bad for Cerrone.

He said he was getting 80 million. What Conor says or thinks doesn't mean sh-it. Regardless, given that he's likely going down in 30 seconds, we shouldn't feel too bad for Cerrone.
Conor at the press scrum said Donald was getting multiple millions, and I hope so, I have a bet for the first 60 seconds of round one and another for the first 60 seconds of round 4.

Cowboy had 5 fights in a year at 200,000 a pop plus win bonuses, performance bonuses, sponsorship, and endorsements. He made over a million dollars easy... He’s making more than PFL winners. I don’t feel that bad for him.

You fucking guys.

Back