Media Cowboy's purse.. complete bullsh*t.

Show/Win at this point in his career is the real travesty.

He's probably getting a little more than that, but the figures that were getting put out ib the media was bullshit, Cowboy himself said in his pre fight interview that's hes not making the amount that's getting put out there.

Mark Hunt made 800k to fight Brock but Cowboy gets 200k/200k to fight Conor. I don't for one second believe Cowboy is getting PPV points.

Lol, Cerrone's first time headlining a PPV only got him a $5k raise in disclosed pay from his last fight.

So that $2 million amount that was reported was not even close. Wasn't he 175/175 in previous fights

Link to commission releasing khabib $6m disclosed purse.

Dubai Athletic Commission doesn't post purses online but credible Ali and Abdulmanap confirmed this.

Also it's very reasonable to get $6M to fight on a main event considering he got $1M just to show up and watch boxing.

cover1.jpg

Couldn't even get $500k show money eh?

What's crying about it going to solve?

Absolutely nothing :D
Hardly what would you describe as crying.. any fight fan should take exception to Cowboy, a true veteran of the sport and company man, not being paid his worth..

Something tells me Cerrone is dumb enough to not negotiate at all and simply take what he was given. So I'm not shocked, and I wouldn't be surprised if he really isn't making much more than this when it's all said and done.

Must have the same manager that Eddie had.

images

This is Cowboy's purse. Not so bad.

Why so many different reports on the money?

the 80m for Conor is from his own words.
the 2m for Donald is from rumors.

The above is official. Goes to shows how much bullshit people believe. Yes, the two fighters will DEFINITELY make more than the disclosed above but lol at the people believing and arguing previously.

And someone said Conor weighs 160lbs and so many Conor fans were saying, oh, he barely needs to cut to 155lb, he is giving Cerrone a chance at 170lb because it's easier. blahblahblah.

Official weigh in? 170lb.

Conclusion?
Don't believe words from fighters or their camps.

Dubai Athletic Commission doesn't post purses online but credible Ali and Abdulmanap confirmed this.

Also it's very reasonable to get $6M to fight on a main event considering he got $1M just to show up and watch boxing.
Lol

I would guess total compensation on the high end would be $10 million Conor/ $1 million Cowboy. On the low end, $5 million Conor/ $500K Cowboy. The $80 million for Conor claim is absurd, as is the paltry $200K for Cowboy. ...of course, we'll never know for sure.

I don't expect this PPV to do anything like the recent numbers Conor has been able to pull in. But again, we'll never know for sure.

Not quite $80 million... but Cowboy getting the shaft and not the Red Panty night. Hope they are getting compensated in other ways by sponsors and such...

Reebok bonus only bro.

Back