Media Cowboy's purse.. complete bullsh*t.

Am I the only one who watched the press conference and heard that? Please don't make me go through all the work and pull it up.

20:24 mcgregor says "congratulations on the multi million dollar pay day"

Cowboy acknowledged it and was very appreciative.

/thread.

Cowboy is getting much more than even 1 million for the fight.

You guys still believe those figures?
It is amazing how many people still don't understand that disclosed pay does not equal full pay. These same people still think that Jon Jones only makes 500k a fight. They probably did not even notice how fighters who left the UFC for more money in Bellator still end up with lower disclosed pay than they had in the UFC.

It is amazing how many people still don't understand that disclosed pay does not equal full pay. These same people still think that Jon Jones only makes 500k a fight. They probably did not even notice how fighters who left the UFC for more money in Bellator still end up with lower disclosed pay than they had in the UFC.

I might add, Sherdoggers not people.
Perhaps 300 years from now future Homo Sapiens will realize Neanderthals existed in 2020 and they frequented a certain website and made threads completly void of any common sense whatsoever.

That is what happens when you would rather drink beer rather than promoting the fight and marketing yourself.

What's amazing is that we have disclosed numbers of UFC financials up until 2017 from the recent court case they had and people ignore that. We do know that for the most part disclosed pay is the only pay for about 95% of the fighters on the roster. A couple guys get ppv points but almost no one gets high enough PPV numbers for them to kick in. The "back room bonuses" they used to talk about usually were around 5-10k with a couple exceptions through the years. The UFC gives about 13% of its total revenue to the fighters.

i would get knocked out for less

the 80m for Conor is from his own words.
the 2m for Donald is from rumors.

The above is official. Goes to shows how much bullshit people believe. Yes, the two fighters will DEFINITELY make more than the disclosed above but lol at the people believing and arguing previously.

And someone said Conor weighs 160lbs and so many Conor fans were saying, oh, he barely needs to cut to 155lb, he is giving Cerrone a chance at 170lb because it's easier. blahblahblah.

Official weigh in? 170lb.

Conclusion?
Don't believe words from fighters or their camps.
If he weighed in 170 with absolute no cut, he could easily have been 165 or less after workouts before eating and rehydrating

McGregor will chuck him a good amount, once Cerrone does his job on the night.

No evidence that he's getting a PPV cut, and generally the fighters who get cuts don't have win bonuses.

There’s no evidence on anything money related, it’s just reports and speculation.

If he weighed in 170 with absolute no cut, he could easily have been 165 or less after workouts before eating and rehydrating

d0f534a45858a3df9c8657ef1adb9bdc.jpg

The PPV points will be better than usual now that they're charging for the fight in the UK etc

He should be grateful for the $200,000. Others are getting less than $20,000. After all, Cowboy is just a gatekeeper (at best).
Lol, a "gatekeeper" who holds almost every notable UFC record in the books. Not to mention having about 15 times as many top 10 wins at LW and WW as his opponent including the only top 10 ranked guy Conor has beaten in those divisions.

Based on these facts if Cowboy is a "gatekeeper" what exactly does that make Conor?

The PPV points will be better than usual now that they're charging for the fight in the UK etc

Wait.....what?

They’re charging for this in the UK? There goes my Sunday morning plans.

For real, why do people on this forum give so much of a shit what another man is getting paid.

Donald is getting paid waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 200k.

No win bonus though.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Agreed! NSAC only accounts for the documented pay for the fighters by the UFC it doesn't account for estimated pay based on ppv points negotiated separately and individually by fighters & the UFC to my understanding because those figures can't be verified until days after the fight when numbers are verified.

Back