Cowboy told Rogan he was getting hit with elbows in the clinch

Shows that these salty basement dwellers are just as delusional as ever. Knock everything Conor does. All his wins were fixed fights or flukes in their eyes.

Give it a week or two and things will normalize, for as normal as sherdog can get anyways...

Cerrone. he lost via shoulder strikes followed by a high kick via toes.

May want to sit down while the adults talk?
I think he got cracked with the knee on the inintial exchange.. are you implying I’m not an adult? What is going on here

Cte confirmed. Old cowboy should hang up the gloves and go back to the ranch.
3 stoppages in less then a year ... Not looking good. He should have never been cleared by nsac

"Cerrone just kept letting Conor hit him"

Well no shit, when your eyes are watered and blurry, you cant see what the fuck is happening.

So his eyes are blurry, conor is holding him and throwing shoulder strikes and cowboy just takes it and doesnt try to do anything? A guy with that much experience doesnt have an answer to shoulder strikes? He wasnt even pinned against the cage.

"Why didn't Cerrone shoot on him if he was hurt?"

Again, try shooting a double on a professionally trained fighter with good takedown defense when you cant see. You probably will never try and shoot to begin with because you are basically blinded.

So the solution to "cant see" is stand there and get knocked out.

I think he got cracked with the knee on the inintial exchange.. are you implying I’m not an adult? What is going on here
Adult? I dont know nor care. But that opening exchange was an opening strike gone wrong. Knee did nothing.

So his eyes are blurry, conor is holding him and throwing shoulder strikes and cowboy just takes it and doesnt try to do anything? A guy with that much experience doesnt have an answer to shoulder strikes? He wasnt even pinned against the cage.

So the solution to "cant see" is stand there and get knocked out.

Well go break your nose and see how gun-ho you are afterwards.

Well go break your nose and see how gun-ho you are afterwards.

I saw donald take a worse beating vs tony and continue fighting. He takes 3 shoulder strikes and quits on his biggest pay day and all of a sudden im supposed to close my eyes and talk about what a warrior he is. He came to lose. You know it, i know it, he knows it.

I saw donald take a worse beating vs tony and continue fighting. He takes 3 shoulder strikes and quits on his biggest pay day and all of a sudden im supposed to close my eyes and talk about what a warrior he is. He came to lose. You know it, i know it, he knows it.

Nobody is asking you to say anything about the fight. If you want to get all emotionally invested in theories and the outcome, thats your business.

Im just not going to subscribe to the notion that this was a fixed fight without any concrete proof.

If you have some data that can prove that cerrone was more damaged against tony than he was against conor before being finished, then provide it.

Again, try shooting a double on a professionally trained fighter with good takedown defense when you cant see. You probably will never try and shoot to begin with because you are basically blinded.
So you're saying the correct thing to do is turn away from the opponent and turtle up, and let him have as much space as he needs in order to throw a barrage of punches at you that you won't see coming, rather than using your sense of touch to hold onto an opponent and try to tie up so they can no longer punch?

I guess it'd be stupid to actually tie up your opponent to reduce the space needed for power punching that is needed to knock you out, right?

Probably also stupid to shoot for a takedown to put your opponent in a defensive posture which could likely stop their punches altogether, or make them less effective due to the position they're punching from...

Boxers must be really stupid to tie up their opponents when they're hurt, huh?

Boy i'm sure glad to be here and get pro advice from the intelligent people here. What else can you teach me?

Props to Cowboy for being able to stay standing after being wobbled by that headkick, before he dove........ (lol)

When I watched it I saw the left hand at the start that Conor missed, though he missed, Cowboy for some reason bent stupidly far down and got an unplanned jumping thigh to the face. He then ties up and just stands there before the shoulder strikes. I think the thigh to the head is what fucked him. Not the shoulder strikes.

Nobody is asking you to say anything about the fight. If you want to get all emotionally invested in theories and the outcome, thats your business.

Im just not going to subscribe to the notion that this was a fixed fight without any concrete proof.

If you have some data that can prove that cerrone was more damaged against tony than he was against conor before being finished, then provide it.

Some people knew right away the Iran plane was shot down and others had to wait for "concrete proof". Whether this was cowboy being a quitter and walking away with the money or ufc fixing it with him, i dont know. I just think from what i saw and how cowboy behaved, he was mailing it in and going through the motions to make his money.

Is it just me or is everyone missing the knee connor decked cowboy with? That was the beginning of the end

When I watched it I saw the left hand at the start that Conor missed, though he missed, Cowboy for some reason bent stupidly far down and got an unplanned jumping thigh to the face. He then ties up and just stands there before the shoulder strikes. I think the thigh to the head is what fucked him. Not the shoulder strikes.

He quit. There are some fighters that swing for the fences when they get rocked, some that clinch or go for takedowns and some that quit. Cerrone quit.

So you're saying the correct thing to do is turn away from the opponent and turtle up, and let him have as much space as he needs in order to throw a barrage of punches at you that you won't see coming, rather than using your sense of touch to hold onto an opponent and try to tie up so they can no longer punch?

I guess it'd be stupid to actually tie up your opponent to reduce the space needed for power punching that is needed to knock you out, right?

Probably also stupid to shoot for a takedown to put your opponent in a defensive posture which could likely stop their punches altogether, or make them less effective due to the position they're punching from...

Boxers must be really stupid to tie up their opponents when they're hurt, huh?

Boy i'm sure glad to be here and get pro advice from the intelligent people here. What else can you teach me?

Not gonna bother responding since you want to be a condecending troll

Back