Cowboy told Rogan he was getting hit with elbows in the clinch

Next time he does gracie taps.

He quit. There are some fighters that swing for the fences when they get rocked, some that clinch or go for takedowns and some that quit. Cerrone quit.
I’m not going to argue that he quit because it certainly looked like it but I still be leave that it was the unintended blow from the thigh that landed across Cerrones temple and/or jaw that inflicted the original damage that lead to the end of the fight.

Some people knew right away the Iran plane was shot down and others had to wait for "concrete proof". Whether this was cowboy being a quitter and walking away with the money or ufc fixing it with him, i dont know. I just think from what i saw and how cowboy behaved, he was mailing it in and going through the motions to make his money.

I have no doubt that Cowboy didnt have any pressure to win or lose this fight, he was gonna get his 2 million regardless, and that may have played a factor.

I think people on this forum are so blinded by their hate of conor and are not happy with the duration of the fight and the outcome, they just dont want to accept the fact that Conor Mcgregor actually defeated Cerrone that easy, after seeing Cerrone endure alot of damage from Tony and Lawler.

I think the next fight for Conor at 170 will give us the answer about how much firepower he actually has at 170, and they can weigh it against the results of this fight.

Back