Media Cowboy on nerves before a fight

Like Conor the Fighter, dont like conor the man -that said would love to see Cowboy finish him with one of these

BULL F'n SH*T
Cerrone didn't survive murderer's row for this long on what's being portrayed in this video.

Dude's a legit killer.

what's it like to be so ashamed that you want to suck someone's dick that you constantly pretend that you hate that person?

don't worry your mommy will tuck you in and make sure there's no connor under your bed tonight. shhh shhh it's ok child go back to sleep.
I love rent free in your head, remember me boy.

I'm just hear to laugh at a bunch of keyboard warriors laughing at a professional fighter actually giving an honest appraisal of his fight day emotional rollercoaster.

If you seriously feel no fear going into a fight, something is wrong with you. You're some kind of psychopath or you're just plain too damn dumb to be scared.
I have always been very nervous. I remember even always not sleeping well the night before the fight, always visualizing the fight.. I don't remember ever been scared. Not even as a little boy before the tournaments. As soon as I got on the mat or in the ring, the nervousness disappeared.. The tunnel vision is very cool. I loved that feeling. I remember never hearing any sound, not even my coaches who get mad at me sometimes.. LOL. Those are great memories and I miss it a lot. Now I still feel nervous when my boys are about to start the fight.

reminds me of mike tyson explaining his entrance.

its fine to be nervous before but inside he felt like a god.

He has been saying this for years. He has severe anxiety. Everyone is wired different. Just imagine if he was as mentally strong as Conor.
This is why he folds in high pressure fights. Maybe that's why he is 36 and looks 50?

Someone with severe anxiety will struggle to leave the house or be able to carry a basic conversation, feeling nervous or throwing up before a massive performance is not a sign of severe anxiety. It's common among many athletes.

Someone with severe anxiety will struggle to leave the house or be able to carry a basic conversation, feeling nervous or throwing up before a massive performance is not a sign of severe anxiety. It's common among many athletes.
He almost didnt make it to the Leon fight. He said he was sick, but it was nerves. He has moderate anxiety on fight day from the second he wakes up. He even said he is 10x worse on main event 5 round fights. Cerrone is the reason I started watching in 2009. One of my favorites. Im guessing if he didnt have this issue, he would have touched the belt. The bigger the event, the more it bothers him mentally. Too bad he cant take a small hit off of the bong to calm the nerves.

He's watching fights back there...
They already teach in amateur boxing to not watch fights before your fight. Depletes your adrenalin and other things.
Liddel did it right by chilling and even sleeping if it's too many hours.

Back