Cowboy didn’t get ppv points

Brit_Brawler
Holly Holm made 200k, the same as Cowboy. Haahahaha
Conor is losing a lot of fans and money. His whiskey company is going to crash soon.

He needs a few more shoulder strikes for letting his hair grwoth while having a terrible hairline

He got a real mans confidence. He dont give a fuck.

Probably seem strange to.... Some people.

He told us all this months ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentr...day-for-fighting-conor-mcgregor/#530bad302520

“I don’t know about this payday talk,” Cerrone said. “Everyone thinks you fight Conor, you get paid. We’re under contract, man. Now with the ESPN thing, the pay-per-view buys are already done. It’s not like we get – so it’s a big misconception. Conor might get paid. ‘Cowboy’ might get a little bump, but it’s not a $10 million night for me by any means.”

Flat money does not mean just the listed fighter purse of $200k.

He didn't get PPV points, but he get hell of a LOT more than $200k, I assure you.

If Cerrone did not make at least 750 000 for the fight with Conor, he's just stupid.

At this point it might a lie, or he is lying about that (no idea why would he lie about not getting paid), or simply he has a SHIT manager, you cant sign to fight the biggest draw and not get something in return, Andy Ruiz Jr. got a few millions on the first AJ fight, got a lot more on the rematch, but he went from 6 to 7 figures purse on that fight and a lot more on the rematch, sounds bad if that wasnt the case for Cowboy.
He may not want to disclose any locker room bonuses. I don't think it's common for guys to announce what the make beyond their reported payout all that often.

I hope he got a lot more in backroom bonuses. Conor made $300k just for his afterparty.

Pretty sure PPV points are a thing of the past... Reason Brock doesn't want to come back

I think his reported purse was $1 million flat.

A lot more than he usually would get, but most fighters don't get PPV points. I don't know why people think fighting Conor is a big payday because of PPV when they don't get it anyway. Maybe someone like Nate could negotiate for that, but most not.

He told us all this months ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentr...day-for-fighting-conor-mcgregor/#530bad302520

“I don’t know about this payday talk,” Cerrone said. “Everyone thinks you fight Conor, you get paid. We’re under contract, man. Now with the ESPN thing, the pay-per-view buys are already done. It’s not like we get – so it’s a big misconception. Conor might get paid. ‘Cowboy’ might get a little bump, but it’s not a $10 million night for me by any means.”

and now he’s confirmed that all he got was a flat fee

He dives better than Tom Daly and will have been well compensated

Conor knew what Cowboy made. "multi-million dollar payday". Private company, there have been ways.

Back