Cowboy didn’t get ppv points

this is a bad comparison. Ruiz got a big paycheque for the first Joshua fight only because he stepped up on short notice when Joshuas original opponent pissed hot. He also beat Joshua and earned a huge rematch payday. If you look at Conor vs Mendes, Mendes stepped up on short notice and got a flat 500k which was a huge pay jump for him.
It was, but that Conor was not today's Conor in terms of draw power, he was huge and a rising star, but nothing compares to the Conor that fought Floyd, i agree on the short notice step up in purse, but its still a similar thing, fighting the big draw should pay the big bucks.

Herp derp you idiots don’t know he got paid 10 million under the table to lose on purpose?!?!?

oh how do I know this? Easy, because he got his ass kicked by Conor McGregor, which is just impossible. Dude had to have taken a dive.

I'm not sure I believe him. Maybe he just has a horrible agent, but it seems unlikely he took that fight for 200k.

giphy.gif

Cowboy made 200k and Conor made 1m.
Lol at Conor saying he made 80m
Some people just pretend to be richer than they are.

So he made only 200K for that fight to show, plus Reebok money? Wow.

Surely he must have got some backstage bonus. UFC have that guaranteed ESPN money for each event, I'm sure they must have given him something, otherwise why would he bother?

Eddie, Nate, Aldo and Khabib all got paid in the millions.

he got performance of the night bonus from dana

cowboydive.gif

Sounds about right on par for his performance
Almost too much, I think 60k would be the right amount

I’d take a few shoulder strikes from McDisney for 200k any day of the week

Even at 200K he was over paid for that sorry performance.

The red panty night once and for all debunked. Didnt Donald get something like 200k? 200k and no ppv points ? The only one getting a red panty night it the man himself Conor.

He sure as hell got a locker room bonus or something that was not in his contract. But it's quite Obvious that the UFC just contacted multipe fighters ( My guess is Nate, Gaethje and Cerrone) and just checked who was willing to fight for the lowest amount.
Those don't really happen anymore under WME. I remember a lot of fighters bitching about it when the management transferred. I'm sure it still happens to some extent (if Dana is in a good mood), but it's no longer standard practice. The days of glad-handing backroom bonuses are over.

He sure as hell got a locker room bonus or something that was not in his contract. But it's quite Obvious that the UFC just contacted multipe fighters ( My guess is Nate, Gaethje and Cerrone) and just checked who was willing to fight for the lowest amount.
A locker room bonud for what? Showing up? Anyone wouldve fought conor and the ppv still wouldve sold.

Maybe if he did an actual war, like hes known for, then hed deserve some extra lost change from the ufc sofa.

Nate Diaz thinking of tweeting:
"Need an agent? Call me."

Cowboy made 200k and Conor made 1m.
Lol at Conor saying he made 80m
Some people just pretend to be richer than they are.
Conors flat rate was 3 mil and he gets a ppv cut.
Not 80 or anywhere close but not 1

'If you pay me like shit, I will fight like shit."- Kenny Florian

So no PPV points man that sucks for him that was the key to making bank.

I'm sure he still got a million or two flat fee non disclosed to the commission but in reality this feels so little.. maybe his team dropped the ball big time.

He did get some Budweiser money with that all face on a can thing so he had some real sponsors.

@cmw43
Conor is not a superstar anymore.

The Disney conference call on the front page confirmed that the event did 1 million purchases, that's got to be the biggest of the ESPN era.

Although the numbers are down on what they were in the good old days.

Back