Cowboy didn’t get ppv points

Idiot. Let me guess he represents himself too amirite?

Weird...everyone kept saying fighting Conor is a red panty night...guess not

So he made only 200K for that fight to show, plus Reebok money? Wow.

He needs a few more shoulder strikes for letting his hair grwoth while having a terrible hairline

He sure as hell got a locker room bonus or something that was not in his contract. But it's quite Obvious that the UFC just contacted multipe fighters ( My guess is Nate, Gaethje and Cerrone) and just checked who was willing to fight for the lowest amount.

Weird...everyone kept saying fighting Conor is a red panty night...guess not
At this point it might a lie, or he is lying about that (no idea why would he lie about not getting paid), or simply he has a SHIT manager, you cant sign to fight the biggest draw and not get something in return, Andy Ruiz Jr. got a few millions on the first AJ fight, got a lot more on the rematch, but he went from 6 to 7 figures purse on that fight and a lot more on the rematch, sounds bad if that wasnt the case for Cowboy.

I love Cowboy, been a fan of his forever. But come on dude you're an idiot for taking show money for a fight that size. Renegotiate that shit... Hell Diaz made a few million off their second fight. You had the money fight, and were the safer bet for his comeback. At least make sure you get paid on your way to getting blasted.

Fat bag of cash for taking a dive. fuck ppv points.

At this point it might a lie, or he is lying about that (no idea why would he lie about not getting paid), or simply he has a SHIT manager, you cant sign to fight the biggest draw and not get something in return, Andy Ruiz Jr. got a few millions on the first AJ fight, got a lot more on the rematch, but he went from 6 to 7 figures purse on that fight and a lot more on the rematch, sounds bad if that wasnt the case for Cowboy.

this is a bad comparison. Ruiz got a big paycheque for the first Joshua fight only because he stepped up on short notice when Joshuas original opponent pissed hot. He also beat Joshua and earned a huge rematch payday. If you look at Conor vs Mendes, Mendes stepped up on short notice and got a flat 500k which was a huge pay jump for him.

Cerrone should probably stay off social media until he can get a new fight against someone he can beat. He needs to change the narrative and stop talking.

He said the whole time he was only making his contract money

What was his flat rate, I bet its still more than he made the last 10 years combined. Either way I believe he deserved a share and its a shame the UFC didn't feel the same.

200k was his reported pay. I mean, that's not bad.. but the reality is he should have made half a million. That's the price for main event with conor. He could've made that if he was allowed sponsors of his own. Easily.

The more this guy open his mouth the dumber he sounds

This isn't a Nate/Chad last minute negotiation situation

This is Donald accepting his next fight coming off of a couple losses situation

Only thing he had as leverage was his history of good fights/performances

Back