• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cowboy Cerrone is out for Gina Carano

Where is it streaming? Amazon Prime?

I love westerns…

KlutzyLimitedFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

this is going to be one of those westerns where at least three people are wearing apple watches and you can see an arbys in the background of half the shots, isn’t it

I don't give a shit about this movie. It looks horrible. But what the fuck are you referring to?

I'd watch it if I had the chance. I still wanna watch that shitty-looking one where she goes on a rampage to rescue her husband and gets roughly and forcefully undressed by some greasy prison guard.

Unrealistic....donut shops weren't around in the prairie those days

Looks cool to me I’m a fan of gritty westerns and this seems like it’s right up my alley

She was supposed to have her own show and everything. She just couldn't help being a complete moron.
It amazes me people are willing to put their careers at risk to make some political point nobody cares about, that affects nothing, that can really only end up hurting you.... and they still feel like their take is so good they need to put it out there lol.

Might be an unpopular opinion but the Wild Wild West is so boring to me.

It amazes me people are willing to put their careers at risk to make some political point nobody cares about, that affects nothing, that can really only end up hurting you.... and they still feel like their take is so good they need to put it out there lol.
Well, Carano grew up rich and has never needed to work a day in her life. Cerrone too actually. Both trust fund babies that were good at fighting.

But they still feel their political opinions are valid and Very Important. She torpedoed her career just as she was blowing up, but it's not like she needed the money.

Back