Cowboy Cerrone Details Near Death Experience While Cave Diving in Mexico

Fuck crawling into some hole in the ground idgaf what's down there

Fuck crawling into some hole in the ground idgaf what's down there
This movie made me never want to enter a cave ever
51NPJ7WYSTL._SY445_.jpg

He's a little vague on it. Were they low on air? Were they free diving for some reason? Or did they just have a hiccup and have a tense moment? I dunno. Dude has bigger stones than me.

Wait, he named his kid Danger?

Danger Cerrone.

Bwah!

I imagine "near death experience" to be just another day at cowboys.

Out of liver failure alone. And im not talking about his glass body

He needs to chill out or he's gonna end up dead somewhere

Cerrone said on JRE that he wants to try Wingsuits next.

Pretty much everyone who does this shit long enough eventually dies.

Can't stop crazy! Dude is legit on thrills!

Thats not a NDE, thats a "very scary oh SHIT" experience

Let me know when he has actually died and been gone for several minutes and been brought back to life like me

Amateur....

This movie made me never want to enter a cave ever
51NPJ7WYSTL._SY445_.jpg

a friend and I saw some fucked up shit in an open sewer that reminded us of the creatures in this. We were leaving his brothers house and the sewer was open for some reason. We both looked down and something was standing there and the way it looked up was very unsettling. Its body was all white. It wasn’t like clothes, though. And no it wasn’t a naked meth head or something lol. It looked up at us so quickly that it seemed so strange. We slammed the sewer hatch thing or whatever and ran off. We were like 16 at the time so probably overreacted, but it was weird lol.

I live a pretty dangerous lifestyle though, and im in my early 80's. I see you've become fond of me, bout time someone noticed how great i am on here.

Pfft you’re not in your early 80’s. I think you meant to say you just turned 8. Remember we talked about that in the other thread?

Pfft you’re not in your early 80’s. I think you meant to say you just turned 8. Remember we talked about that in the other thread?

Either way shitting ones pants isn't funny at either age, be more sensitive, you're Canadian after all.

Either way shitting ones pants isn't funny at either age, be more sensitive, you're Canadian after all.

I’m going to call you Shitty Bill from now on. How’s it going, Shitty? (making your nickname even shorter, like your manlet stature). How does it feel getting rolled on by a Canadian?

a friend and I saw some fucked up shit in an open sewer that reminded us of the creatures in this. We were leaving his brothers house and the sewer was open for some reason. We both looked down and something was standing there and the way it looked up was very unsettling. Its body was all white. It wasn’t like clothes, though. And no it wasn’t a naked meth head or something lol. It looked up at us so quickly that it seemed so strange. We slammed the sewer hatch thing or whatever and ran off. We were like 16 at the time so probably overreacted, but it was weird lol.

I want some of your weed bro

Back