Cowboy Cerrone Details Near Death Experience While Cave Diving in Mexico

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Shit. Sounds like the crazy man shit he does almost caught up with him. Cave diving sounds crazy as hell. I don't think I'd be able to do it. Claustrophobia to the max.

Glad he made it out okay.

a glimpse of what he will suffer when he battles against Mike Perry

a glimpse of what he will suffer when he battles against Mike Perry
giphy.gif

Phew, sounds like a lucky escape, mercifully. We aren’t ready to lose Cowboy, not yet, not by a long stretch.

I mean, who else would headkick Mike Perry if Donald wasn’t around?

He’s like a fictional character in that GI joe cartoon I watched 30 years ago. Duke, storm shadow, cowboy Lol
YoJoeNew.jpg

Names his kid Danger and shits his pants at the first sight of it, with all due respect.

I like Cowboy, but I feel no sympathy for the extreme sports folks.

Don't do unnecessarily dangerous shit, and you won't have near death experiences caused by said shit.

Jumping from buildings, walking on edges of tall structures, gliding with those tiny wings, kayaking in dangerous rivers... fuuuuuck that.

You asked for danger, you get danger.

Names his kid Danger and shits his pants at the first sight of it, with all due respect.
Shits his pants at the first sight of it? He was lost in an under water cave for fucks sake. You sound incredibly tough posting on the internet while he's out there living a dope ass life. Get the fuck outta here.

Shits his pants at the first sight of it? He was lost in an under water cave for fucks sake. Get the fuck outta here.
I was just being a dick, im glad he's ok. With that av i figured maybe you had a sense of humor.

Lol my bad man it's hard to tell online sometimes. Fair play to you!
I actually was thinking it might be in bad taste but the troll in me hit send. Glad Cowboys alright and ableto go home to his kiddies.

Living life on the edge... bound to happen.

Back