Cowboy can't be...

Cowboy's on a good run. He's beat a bunch of top ten opponents (Miller, Barboza, Jury, Alvarez) and seems to have a real desire to be champ now, which is good to see.

I'm a big fan and wish him the best of luck. The guy's game but there are fighters in the division that are just bad match ups for him, namely: Pettis, RDA, Henderson, Nurmagomedov, maybe even Masvidal...

... I think he struggles against that bunch, but his spot in the top ten is definitely well deserved.

Horrible thread, TS.

Dominant wins over Eddie Alvarez and Jury are very impressive..especially considering how many ppl were saying he would lose those fights.

It's awesome and inspiring to see how much Cowboy's improved since the Pettis loss, and I for one say give a rematch if he wins his next fight.

Too excited about beating a kid that looks like he is 16 and should cut to 145. I say put Cowboy up against Bendo, Pettis, Eddie Alvarez, or a rematch with Nate Diaz, and see if he can beat these challengers. I am just interested to see if Cowboy has what it takes to become the UFC Lightweight Champ.
Yu do know he recently beat the shit out of Eddie Alvarez with ease right?

of course hes proud. he beat a top 7-10 fighter. Another one. What kind of whiny shit is this?

Too excited about beating a kid that looks like he is 16 and should cut to 145. I say put Cowboy up against Bendo, Pettis, Eddie Alvarez, or a rematch with Nate Diaz, and see if he can beat these challengers. I am just interested to see if Cowboy has what it takes to become the UFC Lightweight Champ.

He just fought Eddie.

If you, Sir, have survived beyond the age of 14 then it is a MIRACLE. Darwin's Law is usually ruthless & unforgiving.

Well, I have already made it my main man Troll. Now, please GTFO of my thread and start your own thread about liberal England ruining its own country.

Rematch with Diaz who just lost, rematch with Alvarez who he just beat, or even give him a title shot off a win you don't feel was impressive huh?

hahahaha. Died laughing. Thank you.

Cosplay looked great, Jury is no joke. That being said, Myles could probably make 145 without that big of a problem.

Rematch with Diaz who just lost, rematch with Alvarez who he just beat, or even give him a title shot off a win you don't feel was impressive huh?

Venom, those are all viable options for Cowboy. I also think Hendo, that Russian guy, and Gilbert Melendez are all options as well.

There was a time where I would have almost guaranteed a Gil victory of Cerrone.....Now I think Cerrone not only is the favorite in the fight, but could finish Gil.

Back