Cowboy broke Perry's arm

I wasnt able to watch but how did it play out? What went down on the feat and how dod it get to to the ground?

Looked like he broke it "himself" trying to slam Cerrone.

Then tap sooner lol

If you're gonna wait too long to tap or not tap at all you better handle the repercussions like a badass like Nog did

But tapping at all, to anything, makes you a non-alpha by Sherdog keyboard warrior standards.

That is nasty. Just heard it during one of the post fight interviews after the event

I did see Cerrone pulling hard on that arm with everything he had ... He also siad he heard something pop.

Poor guy

Cerrone dun good

Perry is very strong and explosive, cerrone had to commit or he was wasting his time. Cerrone was trying quite a while for that arm bar and perry picked him up and tried to bounce him off the ground. Fantastic submission to set the winningest record with, the threat of submission has to be real or this whole game is bullshit. Would guys quit if they thought a guy MIGHT knock him out, before the KO landed?

Cerrone was breaking all kinds of shit tonight.

2 records, one arm, and the hearts of his former coaches.
Dam right.
Perrt had nothing for cowboy.
He really did have a different glint in his eyes cowboy..

Always been a fan of how he fights and the fact he fights anyone .

Respect due for a now true mma legend.
Just missing that gold..

People tend to forget how much of a mother fucker Cerrone is on the ground because he stands and bangs so much. Cowboy will fuck you up if he catches you slipping in a grappling match.

Cerrone had a crazy moment pulling on the arm, nice finish.

That is nasty. Just heard it during one of the post fight interviews after the event

I did see Cerrone pulling hard on that arm with everything he had ... He also siad he heard something pop.

Poor guy
soak it in sideher?

Perry is an idiot for not just crawling back into Cerrones guard, he stayed on his feet and like posted both hands on Cerrones chest, thats like giving your arm on a platter for an armbar.....

donald-cerrone-attempts-to-submit-mike-perry-in-their-welterweight-picture-id1060107834

donald-cerrone-attempts-to-submit-mike-perry-in-their-welterweight-picture-id1060107854

donald-cerrone-submits-mike-perry-by-arm-bar-in-their-welterweight-picture-id1060107908

That sucks. What was Mike taking down Cerrone for? Guys about 3 beers short of six pack anyway but thats just retarded - a never do against someone like Cerrone unless you're RDA or other black belt. Anyway live and learn hope he's ok.

Well, all the troll hype trains aside, he's just a journeyman. Cowboy eats guys like this for breakfast. I was seriously baffled by Perry being a betting favorite in his fight.

Cowboy is also very prone to brawl, in which case younger, heavy-handed guys with better chins eat him for breakfast. I agree Cerrone is much more well rounded, but I'd favor Perry in a pure stand-up war given Cerrone's chin and heavily damaged body (by MMA, rodeos, water skiing accidents, etc).

Back