Cowboy broke Perry's arm

if you consider that to be an essay then that says a lot.
It also says a lot that you’re more interested in talking about me than the original subject, but I’m not surprised and I suspected all along.

I've said everything I needed about the original subject.
You're too stupid to add anything valuable to a debate.
You get only what you deserve

LOL at guys calling perry what they think is a softer metal than platinum and being totally wrong.

Pure platinum is actually too soft to use as jewelry.

Why is no one talking about the fact that cowboy took perry seriously. He was afraid of losing because Jackson wink has dirt on him (training info) so he took himself to his highest level. He talked about it on Joe rogan s podcast. He was scared that perry was going to have his kryptonite and used it as a motivator to reach his peak. Perry is good but not ready for peak cowboy. That's not an insult either.

That's what you get for not tapping fast enought.

got a source on that, bud?
No, I just heard Felder talking about it on a podcast today. So I googled it and saw it posted on another MMA forum, no idea if it's true or not, probably just bullshit since it haven't popped up anywhere else

Wrong.

Giving up position and letting your opponent submit you on purpose, because you are tired and don't want to fight anymore, is what makes people look down on you as a fighter. There's a difference in between quitting in a fight and being caught in a submission.

When you get caught you get caught. Especially if its a joint lock, you better tap fast.

I'm not saying that it SHOULD make you a non-alpha, I'm saying that's what just-bleed morons like to say here, for any type of submission-tap. Part of being a martial arts expert is recognizing when you're in a position you won't be able to get out of, and when your joint is going to get damaged.

If you want to disagree with my statement, you shouldn't be telling me that people should tap when caught, because that was, in a sarcastic way, exactly what I was saying. If I'm "wrong," then you should be explaining to me how the keyboard warriors here don't actually act like that.

I'm not saying that it SHOULD make you a non-alpha, I'm saying that's what just-bleed morons like to say here, for any type of submission-tap. Part of being a martial arts expert is recognizing when you're in a position you won't be able to get out of, and when your joint is going to get damaged.

If you want to disagree with my statement, you shouldn't be telling me that people should tap when caught, because that was, in a sarcastic way, exactly what I was saying. If I'm "wrong," then you should be explaining to me how the keyboard warriors here don't actually act like that.

People here usually say that when talking about Conor.

He usually opts to be submitted when he's on the verge of being KO'd with strikes, by putting himself in a position where his opponent can easily lock a submission on him.

People here usually say that when talking about Conor.

He usually opts to be submitted when he's on the verge of being KO'd with strikes, by putting himself in a position where his opponent can easily lock a submission on him.

Not just Conor, not just those types of situations.

Back