Media Cowboy’s tense media scrum after UFC 246 weigh ins

This got me just a little bit more excited for the fight. One of the rare cases where trash talk works for me.

Cowboy looks legit pissed but he also has genuine respect for conor. This is going to be a very interesting contest. There really isn't much between these two if they show up at their best.

Yes! Also he's better than Gaethje.. .

que?

... part of me hopes he beats Conor so he can get some respect.

He already gets all the respect he deserves and then some extra that he doesn’t.

I want Conor to be back and for that to be confirmed, Donald has to be laid out in under two rounds, so that is what I’m hoping for.

Cowboy had the wake up call.
Some people never realise they are aging until reality catch them hard.
He was a challenger his whole career and it seems like having a son softened him big time.
No way he will do better than being a walk-on part

que?

He already gets all the respect he deserves and then some extra that he doesn’t.

I want Conor to be back and for that to be confirmed, Donald has to be laid out in under two rounds, so that is what I’m hoping for.
Just saying as a whole Cerrone is a much better fighter than Gaethje (despite losing that fight). When all is said and done Gaethje isn't going to have the long term success in the UFC that Donald has. I agree on the Conor thing, would love to see him fight Masvidal and rematch Khabib. I hope he can keep his shit together and also hope those accusations against him are just bs.

Just saying as a whole Cerrone is a much better fighter than Gaethje (despite losing that fight). When all is said and done Gaethje isn't going to have the long term success in the UFC that Donald has. I agree on the Conor thing, would love to see him fight Masvidal and rematch Khabib. I hope he can keep his shit together and also hope those accusations against him are just bs.

Okay I see what you’re saying but I’d personally still ultimately rank Gaethje higher than Donald. It’s a longevity vs height of capability preference/argument.

This is actually the most faith I've had in Cowboy since this shit show started

Bad feeling for Conor tommorow.

Act like a wounded animal until the last second, final interview and then go for the jugular.

Head games. Checkmate Cowboy.

Guarantee this will catch everyone by surprise including Conor.

It's on.
<{jackyeah}>
LOL this psychoanalysis bullshit. Its a fight between Conor's cardio and Cerrone's chin. I don't see Cowboys chin holding up for 2 rounds.

People here must have forgot that Conor is arguably one of the best counter strikers in the sport and he's a southpaw, which Cowboy always has issues with.

LOL this psychoanalysis bullshit. Its a fight between Conor's cardio and Cerrone's chin. I don't see Cowboys chin holding up for 2 rounds.
People here must have forgot that Conor is arguably one of the best counter strikers in the sport and he's a southpaw, which Cowboy always has issues with.

Conor is a dangerous striker against 145-lb manlets.

He hasn't really proven shit against anyone who stands 6' tall and is bigger than he is ...

I don't see why you're so confident in someone who has two rounds max before they lose power and get slopppy. Conor is capable of losing to any LW or WW. His weakness is too obvious to everyone. Cowboy will go for the kill.

The comment about his son is what triggered him....

I am one who feels Cowboy has gotten soft and less interested in being a top fighter since he got married and had a kid...He's been trying to push this whole "I fight for my kid" marketing angle that's pure bullshit....

The reporter asked weather having his kid around during fight weeks keeps him calm....Cowboy insisted quite the opposite in that his kid reminds him he has to kill the guy across from him....

He's said this a number of times now that has lead directly to him taking an ass beating.

If he goes out there and just takes an ass whopping then it's time for him to consider that he's no longer a top MMA fighter, and should focus on being a father and husband.

Watching this has intensified my excitement for the fight. Donald is done with these fucktarded questions. He is lit right now and I know he is gonna put his best effort yet. Will it be enough? I sure hope so.

Back