Media Cowboy’s tense media scrum after UFC 246 weigh ins

Let's not use the age excuse ok, Tony is turning 36 this year too.

But overall I agree, Cowboy is still dangerous but not the best challenge available
Ok, but Tony hás the IQ of a teenager. That by itself makes you age much slower.

I immidiately thought one of his eyes looked bit unusual as well, is this a recent thing or just not noticed before?

Also glad to see a bit of passion from him, just hope it's a good fight more than anything .

Walks off after two minutes. Uber emotional.

giphy.gif
Come get it Conor...

Let's not use the age excuse ok, Tony is turning 36 this year too.

But overall I agree, Cowboy is still dangerous but not the best challenge available

Not all 36 year olds have the same wear and tear though.

I think Cowboy has at least TWENTY more fights than Tony, that's why I brought up the age as most people associate age with either more mileage or longer careers, which Cerrone has.

Does he have a glass eye? Something doesn't look right.

I immidiately thought one of his eyes looked bit unusual as well, is this a recent thing or just not noticed before?

Also glad to see a bit of passion from him, just hope it's a good fight more than anything .

I’ve always noticed it, somethings up with his eyes ... or he just happens to get glossy eyes whenever he’s in front of a camera.

It's mostly just coming from Conor haters.

They want to portray Cerrone as some sort of washed up can. That makes it a win/win scenario for them: If Conor beats him they can say Conor only beat an old bum. If Cowboy wins they can say it proves how overrated Conor is - "He was beat by an old bum!"

Nah, I’m a Conor fan and I know like everyone who has paid attention knows that Cowboy is and always has been a gatekeeper.

The truth is that if Conor loses tomorrow then his fighting career should be over and if he wins but actually struggles then his days as an elite fighter are likely over.

Finally Cowboy shows some emotion. Up until now he has looked like he’s just happy to be there.

Someones been reading sherdog latley!

<BC1>

The beta cuck media really has been horrendous to Cowboy during the lead up to this fight. Glad he shits on them any chance he gets

Especially that Jabba the Hutt looking motherfucker who always asks the same questions.
img_2293.jpg

Who the fuck is this mutant lol?

Lmao cowboy already knows he’s going to choke and you can see how frustrated he is with that shit and how everybody already knows

it's his gameness and age that are the question marks.
On the other side of the ring too. If Cowboy can somehow make Conor suffer early on, then this fight could get interesting. He's great when he's on top, but McGregor doesn't deal with adversity very well. And it's a long time since he's been in the cage getting hurt. If Cerrone can remind him of why he stayed away so long.... We'll see who's game.

Personally i would have kissed Conors ass as well just to get the huge payday, but now after they both made weight, there is no reason to kiss anyones ass.

Personally i would have kissed Conors ass as well just to get the huge payday, but now after they both made weight, there is no reason to kiss anyones ass.
What are you saying?

AridPotableCavy-size_restricted.gif

What are you saying?

AridPotableCavy-size_restricted.gif
Im saying, Donald was being overly nice toward Conor even before this fight was signed. Now that its definitely happening, im not surprised if he does a 180 from now till the end of the fight. And yes, I remember posting about Nate being way too respectful toward Silva before that fight, even made a post about Nate pulling some shit during the fight before it happened.

Once the fight is signed who cares? You dont even need to wait until weigh ins.

Lmao cowboy already knows he’s going to choke and you can see how frustrated he is with that shit and how everybody already knows
He certainly is feeling the pressure now. Cos this is what everyone is thinking. Hes ready to crack.

Once the fight is signed who cares? You dont even need to wait until weigh ins.
Because anyone can pull out of a fight due to "injury" or fail to make weight. I could see someone with a lot of money that doesnt really need to fight, drop out of it to spite the other fighter if they piss them off enough.

Back