Media Cowboy’s tense media scrum after UFC 246 weigh ins

The beta cuck media really has been horrendous to Cowboy during the lead up to this fight. Glad he shits on them any chance he gets
Agreed, they are acting like he's cm punk, I like to see him fired up, he gonna go balls to the wall I think.

He's been disrespected by everyone, Sherdog has been disgusting this last month.

It's mostly just coming from Conor haters.

They want to portray Cerrone as some sort of washed up can. That makes it a win/win scenario for them: If Conor beats him they can say Conor only beat an old bum. If Cowboy wins they can say it proves how overrated Conor is - "He was beat by an old bum!"

It's mostly just coming from Conor haters.

They want to portray Cerrone as some sort of washed up can. That makes it a win/win scenario for them: If Conor beats him they can say Conor only beat an old bum. If Cowboy wins they can say it proves how overrated Conor is - "He was beat by an old bum!"

It’s because Pink faced goof is gonna use a win over Cerrone of all people.... to justify a rematch with Khabib or a title shot or any big fight that beating a shot Cowboy doesn’t warrant.

Is Cowboy dangerous? Yes.

Could Conor have insisted on a better opponent? Yes. Someone who isn’t 36 yrs old for one.

And yes, Cowboy can win, because he’s experienced and Conor has a crap gas tank.

Last edited:
god i hope he kos mcgregor just to shut these fuckers up.

The beta cuck media really has been horrendous to Cowboy during the lead up to this fight. Glad he shits on them any chance he gets
Careful homeboi, a certain poster tattled on me for using the c word yesterday and dubbed me up. We tread in sensitive waters, but Hitto can do whatever he wants.
<Lmaoo>

Well I mean Conor has taken everything Donald has worked for
So now he has to fight his ass

what kind of idiot kid talks like this. youre outting yourself as a fucking moron. "beta cuck?"

what you identify as an alpha? jesus christ.

He actually showed some fire. I like that Cowboy much better.

He looks horrible, stressed, not relaxed, like he has an exam tomorrow and he hasn't studied.

I think the reality of a serious concussion is setting in.

The MMA media has actually become so much worse since this sale & ESPN deal.

The schmo really pushed things too far (no matter how good his attempts are),
it made every idiot with a mic seem like they belong there.

This current wave of commentary & media is so centralized around gym kooks & casuals.

"It seems everyone is writing you off" - the media, who are the ones putting it out there into the world.

Fans need to start punching out these "media guys",
and endlessly chirping these "fighters turned commentators".

Like we did with Goldberg

<LatsRickStory>

Very Andy Ruiz esque tactics from Cowboy if it actually is that. Buddy buddy. Can I hold your belt.

SyChQfM.gif
"I'll let you bang, Bro"

It’s because Pink faced goof is gonna use a win over Cerrone of all people.... to justify a rematch with Khabib or a title shot or any big fight that beating a shot Cowboy doesn’t warrant.

Is Cowboy dangerous? Yes.

Could Conor have insisted on a better opponent? Yes. Someone who isn’t 36 yrs old for one.

And yes, Cowboy can win, because he’s experienced and Conor has a crap gas tank.

Let's not use the age excuse ok, Tony is turning 36 this year too.

But overall I agree, Cowboy is still dangerous but not the best challenge available

His fault that they ask him those questions. All during the lead up he’s so happy to be there he answered all their stupid questions about Conor’s life. He should’ve told them to ask Conor those questions and he’s only going to be answering questions about himself.

Back