Social Covington HS Kids Thread v2: CNN faces 250M lawsuit

The "woe is me I'm white" thing is some whiny bitch shit dude. You sound like a baby.
You sound like an unobjective cunt. Sorry your little brain is only capable of seeing things one way and you are oblivious to the situation if the role was reversed. Hypocrisy how does it work?

I thought republicans were for tort reform or something. Now they are all ambulance chaser backers.
Anything related to worship of Trump or hatred of minorities is exempt from all principle.

You sound like an unobjective cunt. Sorry your little brain is only capable of seeing things one way and you are oblivious to the situation if the role was reversed. Hypocrisy how does it work?
I got a good brain.

Anything related to worship of Trump or hatred of minorities is exempt from all principle.
giphy.gif

I got a good brain.
Tons of people are too retarded to see things in an objective manner and use bias when making judgments. Plenty of idiots on the far left and far right. You're in good company. Dumbass.

Tons of people are too retarded to see things in an objective manner and use bias when making judgments. Plenty of idiots on the far left and far right. You're in good company. Dumbass.
your statement was childish and moronic.

giphy.gif

your statement was childish and moronic.

giphy.gif
Ok Liberal retard. Keep doubling down on the racist card it might get you somewhere with Moderates. Actually nah it won't because the 5% voting bloc of moderates are all voting Trump. Lose some more.

The "woe is me I'm white" thing is some whiny bitch shit dude. You sound like a baby.

Seems to me it's more a matter of being tired of the the racial double-standards exhibited by those claiming to be championing the cause of color-blind equality. So rather than "woe is me", it's closer to "stop being hypocrites".

Ok Liberal retard. Keep doubling down on the racist card it might get you somewhere with Moderates. Actually nah it won't because the 5% voting bloc of moderates are all voting Trump. Lose some more.
Your mom's a whore. Shut up. I was right.

Seems to me it's more a matter of being tired of the the racial double-standards exhibited by those claiming to be championing the cause of color-blind equality. So rather than "woe is me", it's closer to "stop being hypocrites".
Really dude...the oppression of white people is the problem?

The problem isn't that you're wrong, it's that you're woefully uneducated about the reality of the history of this country (not to mention it's probably an easy assumption that you believe someone has to be oppressed, thus fear, thus "ain't gonna be me", etc.). Oppression of anyone is wrong, and the current oppression is more socioeconomic than anything by a landslide, but to single out white people as the predominately oppressed race is fucking bananas level retarded.

Your mom's a whore. Shut up. I was right.
Right about what? You interpreted my post as "woe is me I'm white" and ignored my point about double standards. I've already established you are retarded and talking to you is pointless.

There's no way you can have read my post and honestly come away with this message. Have a good one.
you were tired of the double standard...of brown and black people getting the fair shake in court while white people don't. You jumped into a conversation where I was talking to someone whining about that exact problem. If you want to make a different point, go for it.

Right about what? You interpreted my post as "woe is me I'm white" and ignored my point about double standards. I've already established you are retarded and talking to you is pointless.
you said if it was a black or brown person the result would have been different. It was a stupid point.

you said if it was a black or brown person the result would have been different. It was a stupid point.
The result would have been different though. To dispute that is intellectual dishonesty. Both sides are hypocrites. This country is severely politically divided. As a moderate I'd like that gap to be bridged and improved.

You guys? What happened? The case just got dismissed!! I thought CNN was obviously and blatantly insulting and targeting the kid!! What happened?!?!?!?!? Did they find out the kids were engaging in taunts and chants before and during the altercation or something? What happened?

End of democracy, end of free speech, it's Tommy Robinson all over again, clearly. Free Count Dankula and PJW from the Prison Planet!!!!

@Happy Man you gonna put loser onto the hat of your av now?

The result would have been different though. To dispute that is intellectual dishonesty. Both sides are hypocrites. This country is severely politically divided. As a moderate I'd like that gap to be bridged and improved.
why do you believe the result would have been different?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back