Social Covington HS Kids Thread v2: CNN faces 250M lawsuit

Hopefully someone shoots that little racist cunt. Dead black kids get their names dragged through the mud after their death yet a little prick like this who is in need of a savage beating gets paid because his feelings were hurt.
Are you serious? Or are you that out of touch and retarded? I can't tell anymore

Are you serious? Or are you that out of touch and retarded? I can't tell anymore

I actually almost reported this, as it's such a scrub thing to say, but I didn't want to be a bitch. The only thing I ever really reported was when a burner account was posting spam.

Hopefully someone shoots that little racist cunt. Dead black kids get their names dragged through the mud after their death yet a little prick like this who is in need of a savage beating gets paid because his feelings were hurt.

You mean the dead black kids that made national news for being criminals? Big Mike Brown from Ferguson was guilty as fuck and went on to become some kind of Martyr.

So piss-pants SCARED of white men, that a slight n skinny, rosy-cheeked WHITE BOY smiling incredulously at your bullshit makes your sphincter shrivel! "Y'all" are pathetic by comparison to that little WHITE BOY!

It's great to be reassured by Communist Liberal scum that there is absolutely NO socially acceptable, anti-white RACISM being pushed by inferior people demonstrating their inferiority-complex through repeated attempts to marginalize and silence that EVIL FUCKIN WHITE MAN that they are so jealous of, sexually attracted to, and secretly admire.

HA-FUCKIN-HA!!

{<BJPeen}

I actually almost reported this, as it's such a scrub thing to say, but I didn't want to be a bitch. The only thing I ever really reported was when a burner account was posting spam.
Yeah it's basically a call for violence upon an innocent person who was rail roaded by the media. It's also doing that to a minor. I'll report him. It's not a punk thing when its that blatant

Probably got more than Kap did from the NFL. Smug smiles all around

I love when these old threads pop up and scrolling through all the banned accounts. Ha, losers.

Sue them all. The lamestream media news did the covington kids wrong especially Sandmann. Can you imagine, these idiotic TDS-afflicted news channels smearing your reputation just because you simply smiled at 2 groups harrassing you (the group led by that native american guy and those racist black hebrew israelites or whatever, lol).

What they should have focused on really were those black hebrew fucktards. They were spouting racist shit at everyone there, even towards other native american groups that came by. Fuck 'em.

I know Sandman reached out to Rittenhouse and hope he helps Kyle get his pound of flesh as well. Irresponsible media should answer for not doing their due diligence and messing up lives.

Wonder how much Sandman is getting once the lawyers get their cut and what he'll do with the $$?

Rittenhouse got fucked by the media way worse.

If justice is served, his civil suits should bankrupt those media companies and result in massive firings, and restructuring their current business models.

The downside is, young people tend to turn into huge cunts when huge $$ falls in their lap that they didn’t earn. Hopefully these two use the $$ productively.

I know Sandman reached out to Rittenhouse and hope he helps Kyle get his pound of flesh as well. Irresponsible media should answer for not doing their due diligence and messing up lives.

Wonder how much Sandman is getting once the lawyers get their cut and what he'll do with the $$?

Any idea if Rogan is going through with suing CNN? After his interview with Dr. Gupta, there were many that asked Joe, to his face, to sue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back