Social Covington HS Kids Thread v2: CNN faces 250M lawsuit

I'm open to the notion he's just not too bright.
giphy.gif

Daily wire breaking news that CNN agreed to pay this kid his money.......

this is a victory for every single American citizen against the media smear merchants.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...settlement-from-cnn-after-275-million-lawsuit

I wonder how much he got. I bet 10-20 million.

Don't know, but I hope it's more than that scam artist doctor who reportedly got around that much from United Airlines because he refused to leave the plane and wanted to cause a big incident he could sue over.

Good fuck em. They better pay that kid good.

Whatever they're paying is simply the cost of running their benevolent business.

You guys? What happened? The case just got dismissed!! I thought CNN was obviously and blatantly insulting and targeting the kid!! What happened?!?!?!?!? Did they find out the kids were engaging in taunts and chants before and during the altercation or something? What happened?

End of democracy, end of free speech, it's Tommy Robinson all over again, clearly. Free Count Dankula and PJW from the Prison Planet!!!!

@Happy Man you gonna put loser onto the hat of your av now?
the gun, you may have jumped it.

$275 million was always a crazy figure. CNN maliciously misreported the facts in a way that made Sandmann look to be at best immature and at worst some sort of white supremacist, when he was actually the one on the receiving end of racist slurs. I think a jury would have found in Sandmann's favor, and CNN apparently at least saw this as plausible enough to settle. A million or two dollars would be sufficient imo, though I'm guessing it was somewhat more than that, given the aggressiveness of Sandmann's lawyer.

$275 million was always a crazy figure. CNN maliciously misreported the facts in a way that made Sandmann look to be at best immature and at worst some sort of white supremacist, when he was actually the one on the receiving end of racist slurs. I think a jury would have found in Sandmann's favor, and CNN apparently at least saw this as plausible enough to settle. A million or two dollars would be sufficient imo, though I'm guessing it was somewhat more than that, given the aggressiveness of Sandmann's lawyer.

If we never hear of the exact amount of the settlement that means its sealed.

Not only is CNN paying Sandmann, and his lawyer, to go away, they're paying them to stay silent of the amount they're paying them to go away and stay silent.

An innocent 16-year-old kid smeared as a racist by a FIVE-BILLION-DOLLAR international news organization.

https://www.thewealthrecord.com/cel...2021-2022-2023-2024-2025/other/cnn-net-worth/

I wouldn't be surprised if CNN settled this early, and paid handsomely, to avoid this being stretched out over the course of years.

Wild guess - $10 to 15 Million, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was north of $20 Million. I'd be shocked if it was less than $8 or $9 Million.

You sound like an unobjective cunt. Sorry your little brain is only capable of seeing things one way and you are oblivious to the situation if the role was reversed. Hypocrisy how does it work?

I find it ironic that the same people that want to complain about systemic racism and other boogie men that we are moving past are the same ones that will tell white people to stop whining when the shoe is on the other foot. They don't want equality they want the advantage.

And they try and do so by piggy backing off of the racism of their ancestors that they were never a victim of. I find it disrespectful to the Civil Rights heroes like MLK jr and to the POC that were actually oppressed, not the ones fighting for safe spaces at an Ivy League colleges that Affrimative Action got them into.

Good.

The boy was just standing there waiting for his school bus, while getting RACIST bile thrown at him by some of the usual crybaby, do-nothing, piggy-backing-off-their-ancestor's-suffering-for-special-treatment, professional victims, (blacks and "natives"), yet the media immediately made the teenage boy the aggressor BECAUSE HE IS FUCKIN WHITE.

And the public, who has been brainwashed by their Communist pRoFeSsOrZ and tEaChErZ to HATE white people were all too eager to lap this pig shit up.

So piss-pants SCARED of white men, that a slight n skinny, rosy-cheeked WHITE BOY smiling incredulously at your bullshit makes your sphincter shrivel!

"Y'all" are pathetic by comparison to that little WHITE BOY!

It's great to be reassured by Communist Liberal scum that there is absolutely NO socially acceptable, anti-white RACISM being pushed by inferior people demonstrating their inferiority-complex through repeated attempts to marginalize and silence that EVIL FUCKIN WHITE MAN that they are so jealous of, sexually attracted to, and secretly admire.

HA-FUCKIN-HA!!

Hopefully someone shoots that little racist cunt. Dead black kids get their names dragged through the mud after their death yet a little prick like this who is in need of a savage beating gets paid because his feelings were hurt.

Lol...Are you serious? If so then I feel sorry for you.

Hopefully someone shoots that little racist cunt. Dead black kids get their names dragged through the mud after their death yet a little prick like this who is in need of a savage beating gets paid because his feelings were hurt.
Trolling, crazy, racist or just misinformed?

If we never hear of the exact amount of the settlement that means its sealed.

Not only is CNN paying Sandmann, and his lawyer, to go away, they're paying them to stay silent of the amount they're paying them to go away and stay silent.

An innocent 16-year-old kid smeared as a racist by a FIVE-BILLION-DOLLAR international news organization.

https://www.thewealthrecord.com/cel...2021-2022-2023-2024-2025/other/cnn-net-worth/

I wouldn't be surprised if CNN settled this early, and paid handsomely, to avoid this being stretched out over the course of years.

Wild guess - $10 to 15 Million, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was north of $20 Million. I'd be shocked if it was less than $8 or $9 Million.
At this point would not make a difference. CNN is more than labelled as a opera show. Trump exposed how they are fake news, there isn't an amount of money that could make the public trust them again.

Back