International Covid-19 Breaking News v20: U.S. sees spike in cases after protest / increased testing

remember when people were concerned about hospitals submitting covid data directly to the white house/HHS? seems cases leveled out and began to drop in 2016 trump-won states the exact day the handover from the CDC was made, these dummies didn't even wait a while to make it believable lol

USA going full china? not quite, but we'll see

here is a more bitesized summary, some won't like pakman but as far i know he doesn't believe in demons and reptilians so chill

Holy shit this coincidence seems highly suspect. Would they really go that far?

Probably too hard to say for sure, but in the past few days it looks like the spike is at least flattening.

Louie Gohmert one of the biggest anti face mask supporters and one of the most outspoken people on COVID 19 just tested positive for COVID. Yesterday he was at a congressional panel without a mask during the Barr hearing. There was a potential he infected upwards of a 100 people or more during the hearing. In other news 17 Florida Marlin players tested COVID positive.

"
Rep. Louie Gohmert — a Texas Republican who has been walking around the Capitol without a mask — has tested positive for the coronavirus, according to multiple sources.

Gohmert was scheduled to fly to Texas on Wednesday morning with President Donald Trump and tested positive in a pre-screen at the White House. The eighth-term Republican told CNN last month that he was not wearing a mask because he was being tested regularly for the coronavirus."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...-a-mask-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-386076

Last edited:
Louie Gohmert one of the biggest anti face mask supporters and one of the most outspoken people on COVID 19 just tested positive for COVID. Yesterday he was at a congressional panel without a mask during the Barr hearing. There was a potential he infected upwards of a 100 people or more during the hearing. In other news 17 Florida Marlin players tested COVID positive.

"
Rep. Louie Gohmert — a Texas Republican who has been walking around the Capitol without a mask — has tested positive for the coronavirus, according to multiple sources.

Gohmert was scheduled to fly to Texas on Wednesday morning with President Donald Trump and tested positive in a pre-screen at the White House. The eighth-term Republican told CNN last month that he was not wearing a mask because he was being tested regularly for the coronavirus."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...-a-mask-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-386076
Let's see how many of those listed die.

Due to more testing.

Meanwhile Cuomo got this shit under control

i thought america was handling this well? no??

Some balanced reporting today in local Houston news. Cases were way up, but the positive rate was down again to 12.8%, from a high of 25%.

This either reflects us coming down from the peak (possible, as hospitlization is down) or reflects a large increase in testing which they unfortunately didn’t report numbers on.

It wouldn’t be surprising to see numbers continue to drop, we had to peak at some point.

I would say the case number have peaked, but now deaths will continue to climb. Almost 1,500 fatalities reported yesterday, just as I predicted. For the next two to three weeks that's going to be the daily average before coming down.

Some balanced reporting today in local Houston news. Cases were way up, but the positive rate was down again to 12.8%, from a high of 25%.

This either reflects us coming down from the peak (possible, as hospitlization is down) or reflects a large increase in testing which they unfortunately didn’t report numbers on.

It wouldn’t be surprising to see numbers continue to drop, we had to peak at some point.
the peak just happened to level out there as soon as, to the day, the white house took over handling the data

<NoneOfMy>

Florida and Texas both broke their death records consecutively

#becausemoretesting

still waiting for someone....anyone on sherdog or beyond that can tell me how exactly they can put any sort of sensible stock and faith in the numbers being put out ...reasonably enough to be using as some sort of measure to what the truth of the situation really is....

so many people use these numbers for reasoning.......so tell me where your confidence in those numbers comes from...specifically the over all case count, the death count, the viral count and the antibody count ........

if someone cant or isnt reassured by their confidence in the proposed numbers, then maybe they should STFU about being so cocksure of masks, social distancing, lockdowns, panic panic terror fear fear fear panic terror panic...planic...

Back