Covering Face to Hide from Media After Losing!

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Many a Sherdogger made fun of Colby Covington for doing this after his loss to Usman, but Conor did the same after his loss to Khabib (followed by Zubaira Tukhugov if you include the post-fight brawl)

Discuss

20200130_222952.jpg

Conor haters (aka Khabih "fans") reaching for anything these days. Fake modesty. Fake piety.

images

Who cares if someone covers their face after losing. Like do they owe you something?

Who cares if someone covers their face after losing. Like do they owe you something?

Nothing wrong with face-covering, just find it odd that Colby was attacked for it but not Conor

Nothing wrong with face-covering, just find it odd that Colby was attacked for it but not Conor
Probably because so much happened due to the after fight brawl people didnt focus on it.

You must have a short memory as McGregor got lots of abuse for this exact thing. Conor could cure cancer & idiots on here would still find a way to attack him for it.

You must have a short memory as McGregor got lots of abuse for this exact thing. Conor could cure cancer & idiots on here would still find a way to attack him for it.

The irish bar punch incident was pretty much along the lines of curing cancer.

The irish bar punch incident was pretty much along the lines of curing cancer.

I like both Khabib and Conor, but why do we care so much about their personal lives?

Yeah Conor punched a dude at a bar, that was obviously "not good" and punching an old man talking shit isn't exactly stand up on his part by any means.

But Khabib probably hates gay people + was associated with multiple dictators. If Khabib expressed his beliefs publicly it would be a conundrum for the SJW culture we live in because on one hand it's his religion but on the other he hates people for their sexuality - most likely.

I don't give a shit about religion but my point is: Khabib, Conor, Jones, Ferguson, etc, they could all be douchebags and not "good people" but do we really care? I don't think anyone really gives a fuck that Conor punched an old guy in a bar besides Luke Thomas on his soapbox or the sjw bloodyelbow commenters.

I remember Forrest bawling his ass off after losing to Jardine but his corner hugged him to cover it up, maybe

My boy

I remember Forrest bawling his ass off after losing to Jardine but his corner hugged him to cover it up, maybe

My boy
That was mild compared to running off after the Anderson Silva fight and Tito fight 2. Also took the mic time from Tito in his final fight.

That was mild compared to running off after the Anderson Silva fight and Tito fight 2. Also took the mic time from Tito in his final fight.
Agree to disagree
Jardine wasn't all that and Forrest was coming off a big split decision loss to Tito who was in his prime
Anderson was a god at that time
Forrest was just a dumbass after his fight with Tito

Overall seems like Forrest lets his emotions get the best of him

Anytime a fighter momentarily puts their hands on their face = hiding from media?
Try harder.

Anytime a fighter momentarily puts their hands on their face = hiding from media?
Try harder.

It's a video, he holds them there much more than momentarily. It's on fight pass or I'd link it

Back