Covering Face to Hide from Media After Losing!

It's a video, he holds them there much more than momentarily. It's on fight pass or I'd link it
He put his hands up to his face after a loss for a moment. He wasn't hiding from media you know this.

Uh, it's pay-per-view, not pay-per-hide
Pretty sure Ronda was ambushed at the airport the next day. Colby was backstage,and Conor wasnt on camera when he did it on the PPV.

you should be required to do a postfight interview (if main event title fight) unless you are on a stretcher and need immediate attention.
you should be required to not cover your face.
if your a man and lose you should be banned for crying (looking at you DC). Tears of joy are allowed however.
Sport needs to man up. Also DQ if you initiate a hug anytime during the fight (go do that shit in private when cameras aren't watching). im paying to a watch a fight not some romantic comedy where enemies become best friends at the end of the fight

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif
Islam was up almost immediately lmao

Way too early

Also to OP

Looks like mcgregor was crying like a girl

you should be required to do a postfight interview (if main event title fight) unless you are on a stretcher and need immediate attention.
you should be required to not cover your face.
if your a man and lose you should be banned for crying (looking at you DC). Tears of joy are allowed however.
Sport needs to man up. Also DQ if you initiate a hug anytime during the fight (go do that shit in private when cameras aren't watching). im paying to a watch a fight not some romantic comedy where enemies become best friends at the end of the fight

Pro fighters do become friends after battle though. High level athletes in general are a small club and can only really relate to each other. It wouldnt surprise me at all if down the road DC and Bones have chicken and beer on a porch.

As much as Conor lost me as a fan ( supported him when he began !) lets be real.

Losing in this sport is HARD. You get beating in front of millions of people. So i would not attack him because of that.

Pro fighters do become friends after battle though. High level athletes in general are a small club and can only really relate to each other. It wouldnt surprise me at all if down the road DC and Bones have chicken and beer on a porch.

lol those two dudes never would. would love to see Jones make DC cry again at HW as it does seem to bring the best out of him...

I don't understand the urge to covers one's face after a fight. It seems silly to me. A whole bunch of people just watched you fight & saw the blows that you absorbed so why attempt to hide the result of them? IMO there's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.
Back when I was fighting I was a walk-in banger who typically got into wars of attrition with my opponents. This means that I pretty much always came out of my fights swollen up, bruised up & cut up. It's a fistfight. Shit happens. And win, lose or draw I never hid my face after a fight. I wore my war wounds proudly just as the old-time fighters did.
Now before anyone jumps on me I'm not saying that I'm somehow better than the fighters that choose to hide or cover-up these days. I guess I just had a different mindset. I didn't mind looking like a gargoyle with my eye swollen shut or like I'd just had surgery on my face. I enjoyed being a fighter & looking the part didn't bother me.
What would you choose to do? Would you go out uncovered or covered up?

That was mild compared to running off after the Anderson Silva fight and Tito fight 2. Also took the mic time from Tito in his final fight.

I didn't get the impression that he was trying to throw shade on Tito after their last fight but that he simply wanted to collaborate in the interview. I didn't feel like Tito necessarily got less mic time than he would have if it had just been Rogan talking to him.

I didn't get the impression that he was trying to throw shade on Tito after their last fight but that he simply wanted to collaborate in the interview. I didn't feel like Tito necessarily got less mic time than he would have if it had just been Rogan talking to him.
I remembered he grabbed the mic from Rogan and messed up the post fight interview.

To me it looks like he was covering his face in an upset kind of way rather then an embarrassed kind of way like colby and ronda did.

So I don't get on here real often but every time I do it seems you are posting something about conor and hating on him. So you have some secret love affair for him?

Cuckbib did it too, kadyrov probably promised him a new car or something

I don't understand the urge to covers one's face after a fight. It seems silly to me. A whole bunch of people just watched you fight & saw the blows that you absorbed so why attempt to hide the result of them? IMO there's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.
Back when I was fighting I was a walk-in banger who typically got into wars of attrition with my opponents. This means that I pretty much always came out of my fights swollen up, bruised up & cut up. It's a fistfight. Shit happens. And win, lose or draw I never hid my face after a fight. I wore my war wounds proudly just as the old-time fighters did.
Now before anyone jumps on me I'm not saying that I'm somehow better than the fighters that choose to hide or cover-up these days. I guess I just had a different mindset. I didn't mind looking like a gargoyle with my eye swollen shut or like I'd just had surgery on my face. I enjoyed being a fighter & looking the part didn't bother me.
What would you choose to do? Would you go out uncovered or covered up?
Ronda,Conor and Colby put an insane amount of pressure on themselves.

Back