• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Couple robbed and executed in Houston home

If you live behind surveillance camera's, barred windows, canines, motion detecting lights and guns then the criminals have won -

1508528722810-justin12.jpeg

but seriously, whats the deal with the black dudes robbing asian people? there were a few incidents like this happened near my area in 2017
Asian business owners use to be known for bringing their cash home and even keeping money at home instead of using banks

The gated subdivision they lived in has some really expensive homes

Well I guessed correctly based on their names.

I guess i was the only one who got it right.

Kendrick are certainly not hispanic names, plus most latino women in America wont pick a latino name first-hand, Erick is borderline but passable.
I thought half mexican due to the Ricardo. Of course, Ricardo is also an anglo name (David Ricardo)

I thought half mexican due to the Ricardo. Of course, Ricardo is also an anglo name (David Ricardo)

I wouldnt put much weight on the first names of black people in America, his mother could had picked it up from baseball maybe or i love lucy reruns who knows.

The part that gives it away is the fact that if a mexican woman living in the States is giving his son an hispanic name its probably due to tradition, so rest assured that she wouldnt pick Aakiel with it.

I also think the hispanic guy may be an immigrant for the same reason, weird for a pocho to have a normal name.

I don't know about most vicious, but baboons can hold their own against leopards.

Boerbuls are big dogs. Mine is about 70kg, but her father was around 90kg (about 200 lbs)

Yeesh. I want one bad now. Wife is extremely allergic to dogs tho :(

We’re wanting to get an Australian labradoodle, since they’re 100% hypoallergenic, once we move out of our apartment. But they cost $2,500 everywhere because they’re designer bred and in high demand

Not sure how effective they’d be to help with Home defense. I suppose at worst they’d alert us if something fishy was going on though, and having that extra time to get to a gun (since I’m not actually strapped just walking around my living room) can make allllll the difference in the world

Biggest they get is 55 pounds and they look like a freaking mop. Not the biggest fan, but the only creature that doesn’t give my wife hives

1446520456.png

I grew up with 100-120 pounds Chesapeake Bay Retrievers as our family dogs. Super lovable to the family, and not really aggressive. Cops tried using them at K-9 units in colder climates, but had to stop as they wouldn’t attack on command, only if defending one of their caretakers.

Our last dog, Tank, scared away Jehova’s witnesses multiple times barking behind the screen door. Pretty sure he just wanted to sniff them and get petted though :)

@Limbo Pete

Can I post threads of random crimes too?

There are some gruesome home invasion murders carried out by Aryan Brotherhood in the past few years.

Are they atleast black? I need to know before i leave a comment with racist undertones.

EDIT: Seems like they are. The robbers I mean.
If you had to bet your house, which race would you choose?

@Limbo Pete

Can I post threads of random crimes too?

There are some gruesome home invasion murders carried out by Aryan Brotherhood in the past few years.
What is stopping you? Just google home invasion murders & start posting. You'll have to do a lot of scrolling to get past all of the home invasion murders committed by blacks

Asian business owners use to be known for bringing their cash home and even keeping money at home instead of using banks

The gated subdivision they lived in has some really expensive homes
i know.

what i meant is it's usually black suspect(s) and asian victim(s) when it comes to interracial crimes...at least around my area

What is stopping you? Just google home invasion murders & start posting. You'll have to do a lot of scrolling to get past all of the home invasion murders committed by blacks

I'm better at the internet than you'll ever be.

https://www.necn.com/news/new-engla...Invasion_in_Dudley__Mass__NECN-247707321.html

Five men from two states are being charged in a frightening home invasion in Dudley, Mass. that ended with a man's kneecaps being broken.

Prosecutors say one man hired the other four, and the police effort to catch them all included dozens of officers.

Three Southbridge men appeared in Dudley District Court. Southbridge Police say one of them, Jeffrey Hoenig, is accused of hiring four men to invade a Dudley home and harm two residents last month.

“Four masked men dressed all in black entered the home and began to assault them with bats and pipes,” says Sgt. Carlos Dingui.

Dudley Police were first to respond on December 13, 2012.

“Our officers responded, the people were injured, they were transported to the hospital,” says Chief Steven Wojnar.

State and local police working the drug and crime task force investigated, and on New Year’s Day, 80 police officers arrested five men, the majority in Southbridge and Sturbridge.

“All the men were considered armed and dangerous and as a result, we needed to take the precautions we did to make sure everybody including them were safe,” says Sgt. Dingui.

Police say several of those men are members of the Aryan brotherhood, a white supremacist gang.

Fuck, it's always old East Asian people. Terrible.

I'm better at the internet than you'll ever be.

https://www.necn.com/news/new-engla...Invasion_in_Dudley__Mass__NECN-247707321.html

Five men from two states are being charged in a frightening home invasion in Dudley, Mass. that ended with a man's kneecaps being broken.

Prosecutors say one man hired the other four, and the police effort to catch them all included dozens of officers.

Three Southbridge men appeared in Dudley District Court. Southbridge Police say one of them, Jeffrey Hoenig, is accused of hiring four men to invade a Dudley home and harm two residents last month.

“Four masked men dressed all in black entered the home and began to assault them with bats and pipes,” says Sgt. Carlos Dingui.

Dudley Police were first to respond on December 13, 2012.

“Our officers responded, the people were injured, they were transported to the hospital,” says Chief Steven Wojnar.

State and local police working the drug and crime task force investigated, and on New Year’s Day, 80 police officers arrested five men, the majority in Southbridge and Sturbridge.

“All the men were considered armed and dangerous and as a result, we needed to take the precautions we did to make sure everybody including them were safe,” says Sgt. Dingui.

Police say several of those men are members of the Aryan brotherhood, a white supremacist gang.
Had to search for a minute didn't you lol

In 2015
blacks killed 504 whites
whites killed 229 blacks

Those are just the solved murders

Blacks make up 13% of population
Whites make up 61% of population

So who is the most violent race? You don't have the balls to answer that.

Had to search for a minute didn't you lol

In 2015
blacks killed 504 whites
whites killed 229 blacks

Those are just the solved murders

Blacks make up 13% of population
Whites make up 61% of population

So who is the most violent race? You don't have the balls to answer that.

504/229 = 2.2

61/13 = 4.7

Back