• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Couple robbed and executed in Houston home

I believed you bro. They also fight baboons??? Aren't baboons some of the most vicious creatures in Africa ? So I hear. How big is the dog ?

I don't know about most vicious, but baboons can hold their own against leopards.

Boerbuls are big dogs. Mine is about 70kg, but her father was around 90kg (about 200 lbs)

I don't know about most vicious, but baboons can hold their own against leopards.

Boerbuls are big dogs. Mine is about 70kg, but her father was around 90kg (about 200 lbs)

That's a big dog. The grandfather of my pup is close to 140lbs and he's massive. No doubt if he came at you full sprint, you're ass will be seeing the dirt.

Police: hello sir do you have any guns on you?

Prince of pain: no

Police: do you have a permit for your dog of mass destruction ?

Prince of pain: off course officer.

Here politicians are trying to outlaw pit bulls in cities thanks God none of these coward saw your dog.

Two Obama sons and a Dreamer. Slits their throats and hang them from Power poles in the hood as a warning to the other criminals...
Lol...I thought they were all dreamers at first from the names, but it was a diverse group, soon we will hear they're also muslim.

Police: hello sir do you have any guns on you

Prince of pain: no

Police: do you have a permit for your dog of mass destruction ?

Prince of pain: of course officer.

Here politicians are trying to outlaw pit bullstop in cities thanks God none of these coward saw your dog.

Not sure how to restrict magazine capacity on dog.

That's a big dog. The grandfather of my pup is close to 140lbs and he's massive. No doubt if he came at you full sprint, you're ass will be seeing the dirt.

Keeping the beast entertained and making sure she gets enough exercise (and food!) is an eternal challenge. I'm not a small guy, but she is powerful and if she's on a leash and she wants to run, there's no way I'm stopping her.
Hence, training is paramount.

Keeping the beast entertained and making sure she gets enough exercise (and food!) is an eternal challenge. I'm not a small guy, but she is powerful and if she's on a leash and she wants to run, there's no way I'm stopping her.
Hence, training is paramount.

I was about to ask how much food she ate.

Mods: it's relevant to the thread because it speaks to the maintenance of a home protection system.

I was about to ask how much food she ate.

Mods: it's relevant to the thread because it speaks to the maintenance of a home protection system.

+- 1kg of dry food a day. I give her a big ol' raw bone most nights, and on Saturdays I give her ground-up chicken heads, mince and vegetables (all raw) instead of dry food.

I think it's a "Third world America" angle. Okay all you irrelevant euros and aussies can post your burger memes now.

Come on now we should be allowed to make fun of shit hole countries.

It's down right presidential.

b0004363_4d243d1dd4c21.jpg

Anyone who runs away is a home invader. Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined home invader! Get some!:D

So, are you taking the left, or are you taking the right? I need a little more info before I leave my snarky remark

This. Is TS blaming the home owners or the criminals? This is how we determine.

would have been okay if it was a gun free zone

2014-election-600x449.jpg

It did bother me that I couldn’t immediately discern the suspects race from their names only.

Aekil Ricardo Kendrick had me

{<huh}

Lol...I thought they were all dreamers at first from the names, but it was a diverse group, soon we will hear they're also muslim.

I guess i was the only one who got it right.

Kendrick are certainly not hispanic names, plus most latino women in America wont pick a latino name first-hand, Erick is borderline but passable.

Yes. Plus dogs. Everybody should always have dogs. Unless you're a shit person.

Yeah, I live in Thailand and that's why I got 3 dogs. Well, I have got one that's a guard dog (Brazillian mastiff) and two street dogs my wife brought home.
But its the perfect system. A lot of people say "well what if they use spiked meats?"
If anyone wants to throw meat with drugs or sleeping pills over the fence before my actual guard dog gets to it the two former street dog have eaten it already.
Because they don't mess around when it comes to food :).

Edit: the main reason why I have 3 dogs is that I like them. I would have 300 if that would be reasonable.

Back