Could your mom find a better wife for you than you could for yourself?

if my mom had it her way i'd be single and still living at home...maybe she was on to something. currently she hates my wife

For many reasons, no. One of them is that she would choose a Catholic girl. Another is that she considers Nancy Grace to be attractive.

For many reasons, no. One of them is that she would choose a Catholic girl. Another is that she considers Nancy Grace to be attractive.

Is it odd that given just a little amount of Alcohol, I would probably hate-fuck Nancy Grace?

Also, did I just say that out loud? Wow.

Is it odd that given just a little amount of Alcohol, I would probably hate-fuck Nancy Grace?

Also, did I just say that out loud? Wow.

Yes, that is odd. But it made me laugh.

I wouldn't allow my mother to pick out a shirt for me, much less my wife.

God no... When I'm with Family. My Mother for whatever reason takes it upon herself to notify me and my Brother every time there's an unattractive girl in our vicinity that 'That girl is cute' and asks us if we'd date her... knowng full well that we would not. I don't know what that is... And it's always a 'larger' server at a resturaunt as well.

When we give her the 'Are you fucking serious...' look, she starts in on how we're both way too shallow.

Little does she know, I'm on Sherdog so that obviously means I only date ten's... and my Brother is gay.

Mothering fail.

Maybe if you stopped ordering orange juice tu madre would get the message that you wouldn't slay Skyrim-esk ladies.

Didn't read op, interesting premise. But no, the chances of her picking a woman I find attractive at all, is slim. You remember your mom bringin home fucking dragon flame t-shirts for your 1st day of high school? And her ideas of what I need from a wife and mine differ greatly.

Didn't read op, interesting premise. But no, the chances of her picking a woman I find attractive at all, is slim. You remember your mom bringin home fucking dragon flame t-shirts for your 1st day of high school? And her ideas of what I need from a wife and mine differ greatly.

Were you fat?

i'm just going to break this down into pros and cons of my mom finding me a woman.
Pros- she would find someone that cleans and cooks for me, she would find someone she likes so i dont have to worry about approval, she would find someone that was honest and a potentially good mother.

cons - she wouldn't find someone who shared interests like watching shitty horror movies (which my gf and i do all the time), she wouldnt find someone who is willing to take it in the ass and willing to swallow. if anything should would find someone who wouldnt want to do those things.

obviously the cons outweight the pros in my situation.

plus my girlfriend already cooks and cleans for me ( i got lucky ) including all the things i listed in my cons. and luckily my mom loves her and gets along with her really well. so maybe the trick is finding a girl that you like by yourself AND that your mom approves of

Maybe if you stopped ordering orange juice tu madre would get the message that you wouldn't slay Skyrim-esk ladies.

Hahah, what up Gus! Yeah, definitely. I can still taste that Orange Juice... In my Nightmares :eek:

Hah, naw my Mom's only ever seen me with attractive girls. Which she immediatly tells me look 'Like they do drugs...' My little brother as well... And I think that's why she's like that. I was kind of a dick to girls back when I was a lot younger and she's never let me live that down. I think she does this as a test to see if we're 'better people' now. I consider myself a great person, but unless she's attractive or I've had copious amounts of alcohol. It ain't happening.

What's crazy, the history of mild incest on my mother's side of the family or the fact that I would even consider porking my cousin?

To be clear here, the incest that has occurred wasn't with my ancestors. My parents and grandparents weren't related but my aunt married her first cousin once removed and my uncle was married to his cousin previously before marrying my aunt and joining the family. Still odd but thankfully it doesn't affect me or even the first cousin in question so hypothetically if she looked like this

babi-rossi-panicat-2012.jpg

our kids probably wouldn't come out looking like this

Birth_Defect-1.jpg

I was referring to your mom saying that. Although, I think what you said was gross. But hey, I just admitted I'd probably have sex with Nancy Grace... So I'd say we're even :)

Hellllllll no. My mom sucks at decision making and felt I should stay in a bad relationship because I did not take the break up well at first.

If my mom picked my spouse, I'd be the next Drew Peterson.

btw, I couldn't remember his name so I googled "Cop killed multiple wives" and his wiki page was the first link. lol

I was referring to your mom saying that. Although, I think what you said was gross. But hey, I just admitted I'd probably have sex with Nancy Grace... So I'd say we're even :)

Someone should start a poll

Babi Rossi if she was your first cousin once removed

or

Nancy Grace with alcohol

Hahah, what up Gus! Yeah, definitely. I can still taste that Orange Juice... In my Nightmares :eek:

Hah, naw my Mom's only ever seen me with attractive girls. Which she immediatly tells me look 'Like they do drugs...' My little brother as well... And I think that's why she's like that. I was kind of a dick to girls back when I was a lot younger and she's never let me live that down. I think she does this as a test to see if we're 'better people' now. I consider myself a great person, but unless she's attractive or I've had copious amounts of alcohol. It ain't happening.

Interesting.

Also I'll get back our PM once I get back home. Stuck at the library waiting for class :(

Back