Could you date a really attractive girl who smelled bad?

No. Unless she’s willing to let me bathe her/ put on deodorant

She couldnt control it, due to some condition. Her breath, body odor, everthing always smells really bad. Like as if she hadnt showed in weeks.
No.

On a side note, I use to have a classmate with a similar condition. Other kids use to call him "fut," because they said his breath smelled like foot and butt.

Dated a really attractive girl who was semi hippy. She aspired to shower every other day because "soap is bad for the skin".

On her monthly; we banged and went to sleep, next morning went straight to Disneyland without showering. Got home from 8 hours in the sun and she broke down crying because I suggested we shower before doing it again.

She was also incredibly unstable...

I’d rather date a 5 with good hygiene than a 10 with geek stink breath or dirty nether regions. Just my opinion. Smell is one of the strongest things tied to memory, I would always associate bad odor with her.

I knew this gorgeous Scottish girl. She had this little dweeb boyfriend but she was a sweet girl so she wasn't the type to cheat.

So a couple years later I'm in Scotland and she's broken up with the boyfriend. She and I are alone in an apartment and she's giving all the signals.

So we start talking real close and I get a whiff of the breath of a dead person.

She smoked, so that might have been part of it, but it was worse than just smoker breath. It's impossible to describe other than it smelled like if you put your nose in a dead body's mouth.

I made an excuse and got the fuck out of there. I can't even begin to imagine what her box would have smelled like.

Probably didn’t floss properly. All that meat and what not between the teeth literally starts to rot in your mouth.

I knew a girl who smelled like an open asshole. Like if you were face down ass up just spreading your cheeks in a small room for hours, that’s what it smelled like if you walked into a room her in it. Shit was off the chain

Was she hot?

I knew a girl who smelled like an open asshole. Like if you were face down ass up just spreading your cheeks in a small room for hours, that’s what it smelled like if you walked into a room her in it. Shit was off the chain
I’m not sure how I feel about this, “off the chain”

You approved of her scent?

No. I can date a solid 5 with a great sense of humor, good hygiene, common sense, and a personality that fits well with mine. Even better if she and I are a dynamite mix in bed.

I can date a solid 9 that is a pain in the ass, differing ideologies, and eventually drives me mad enough to dump her.

I can't date a solid 10 that has BO or horrible hygiene. Nope. My sense of smell and my hearing are near superhuman according to my friends and family. If she stinks or has a shrill voice I'm out.

guys smell much worse. I only know this because I go to gyms, and play hockey. You can their body even when 5ft away.

Some womens pussies are just gross, it's just their odor. And don't get me started on one with a yeast infection, that'll stink up your room for days

just imagine riding in the car w/ that person.....that's a no

i work w/ this dude that has hot breath and yuckmouth, it's hard even being w/in 5' of the dude. No way i could date a women that even has 1/10th that problem

I dumped a super hot Korean girl because her breath smelled like Kimchi and Shit.

That is nasty I have Korean friend she smokes and the mixture of cigarette smell and Kimchi is gross. But still wood

I hooked up with a hot Russian brunette who was my neighbor.. Her vagina smelled like dog food. Never again.

I finger banged a girl years ago who's vagina was disgusting. My fingers smelled days after. This was back in my college days.

Ahhhh youth

Back