Could you date a really attractive girl who smelled bad?

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
She couldnt control it, due to some condition. Her breath, body odor, everthing always smells really bad. Like as if she hadnt showed in weeks.

I knew a girl who smelled like an open asshole. Like if you were face down ass up just spreading your cheeks in a small room for hours, that’s what it smelled like if you walked into a room her in it. Shit was off the chain

i had an ex GF, blonde, big fakies, good looking. her pussy reeked and it ruined the relationship

I guess that would be the best time to pick up cigarette smoking.

No way. Bad smell for me is a huge turn off. I wouldn't even get a hard on, regardless how good looking she is.

th

c49eaa0a39ed0fa9e72f4e98496808d3--jodie-foster-autopsy.jpg

I'd smear some of this under my nostrils.

I try to time my breathing so I don't inhale through my nose when I'm down south. :eek:

Nope. When I was younger I could have banged this really hot hippy chick. The problem was she had a shit ton of Patchouli on and It made me want to throw up.

I think after the first time banging her it would be a done deal for me, not coming back for seconds. Smells play a HUGE role on foreplay, if she stinks I may even go limp.

I knew this gorgeous Scottish girl. She had this little dweeb boyfriend but she was a sweet girl so she wasn't the type to cheat.

So a couple years later I'm in Scotland and she's broken up with the boyfriend. She and I are alone in an apartment and she's giving all the signals.

So we start talking real close and I get a whiff of the breath of a dead person.

She smoked, so that might have been part of it, but it was worse than just smoker breath. It's impossible to describe other than it smelled like if you put your nose in a dead body's mouth.

I made an excuse and got the fuck out of there. I can't even begin to imagine what her box would have smelled like.

Back