Could you date a really attractive girl who smelled bad?

Where the fuck do you come up with this shit?
From the real world. this shit just happened to me.

Had a girl with the best body ive fucked in a long time but that pussy smelled like red lobster. Like a new england fish market. Like a dish of raw shrimp heated in the sun. It was awful to have such an amazing ass, plagued by whatever the fuck it had inside it.

I don’t give a fuck about smell. If you have some nice quality natural tits I’m in.

Smell is probably the most important sense in attraction and I can date very attractive women should I choose, so fuck no.

From the real world. this shit just happened to me.

Had a girl with the best body ive fucked in a long time but that pussy smelled like red lobster. Like a new england fish market. Like a dish of raw shrimp heated in the sun. It was awful to have such an amazing ass, plagued by whatever the fuck it had inside it.

This whole thread is "elbows too pointy"

Me and a buddy met a couple girls at a local pool and hung out. This was back in college. One looked pretty good but the other was gorgeous. I thought I was the cat's ass because the hotter one liked me. We went to their place the next night and my girl looked incredible, but had the worst fucking BO I've ever smelled. I mean, like been out putting up fencing all day in the Texas summer BO. Jesus Christ it took my breath. I tried like hell to bear it and fuck her but I just couldn't do it. She called me for a while but I knew I'd never get that smell out of my head.

anything butt her breath... a little funk isn't always bad

u guys are ridiculous
i dated a chick with awful breath, she did bong hits all day
but when she got really high all she wanted to do was fuck, so it was ok with me

I remember Patrice O'Neal saying fat chicks always smelling good because they have to while some sexy chicks may neglect cleaning a bit, thinking their hotness will make up for it

Depends on the smell and where it comes from

Im not fond of deodorant or perfumes so a little actual bo off a clean person doesnt bother me after all thats what people smell like

stink pussy and breath on the other hand i cant be dealing with

I like dirty girls. Both figuratively and literally.

Back