• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could someone spike Jon Jones drinks or food?

Rubberman1

John Rambo Life Lessons
@purple
Reaction score
If the B sample comes back positive the only explanation is Jon Jones took a substance on purpose or not on purpose.

Let us pretend it was not on purpose is it possible someone could spike his food / drink? It seems like a very unlikely situation as most high profile athletes would protect themselves from such things. Could a chef at his hotel have slipped in some turinabol into his steak sauce? Or a waiter dropped a tablet into one of his beers?

Is it even possible in 2017 to get spiked with drugs to discredit you? Serious question because it seems like some people believe it is possible.

tips-to-survive-schoolies---drink-spiking-data.gif

Well it's certainly way more plausible than him simply cheating. Again.

I dont care if you guys believe him or not, I'm just asking is it even possible his food / drink can even get spiked?

It's a conspiracy between the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Learned Elders of Zion, the Repitilians, and the Greys. They're all trying to destroy Jon's legacy. For what reason? Who knows. But I have faith in God that Jon will overcome all of this.

If the B sample comes back positive the only explanation is Jon Jones took a substance on purpose or not on purpose.

Let us pretend it was not on purpose is it possible someone could spike his food / drink? It seems like a very unlikely situation as most high profile athletes would protect themselves from such things. Could a chef at his hotel have slipped in some turinabol into his steak sauce? Or a waiter dropped a tablet into one of his beers?

Is it even possible in 2017 to get spiked with drugs to discredit you? Serious question because it seems like some people believe it is possible.

turinabol is very hard to find compared to other PED's (substances).

SO Don't be so fucking naive!

if they would spike him they would have done it with some substance that leaves the body at much longer time, not Turinabol that leaves the body in a damn near rapid time.

Last edited:
turinabol is very hard to find compared to other PED's substances.

SO Don't be so fucking naive!

if they would spike him they would have done it with some substance that leaves the body at much longer time, not Turinabol that leaves the body in a damn near rapid time.

So if a waiter or chef wanted to spike some shit in his stuff they would have used DBOL or something? What would you use if you wanted to spike an athlete like Jones?

I dont care if you guys believe him or not, I'm just asking is it even possible his food / drink can even get spiked?
sure it's possible but it's about as believable as his dick pill story

Yeah, if I were trying to sabotage my opponent, I'd make sure he was on steroids before getting into a fight with him. I make sure everyone is on steroids before I get into fights.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Hell yes someone could do that to him but it's a reach however so is the positive test after all of the tests he passed.

If you are asking if it is possible within the laws of physics and thermodynamics, then yes.

<JonesLaugh>

sure it's possible but it's about as believable as his dick pill story

Maybe we can theorize it, if you wanted to spike someone so they got caught what would you use? It seems unlikely turinabol was used for this right? Or am I wrong?

So if a waiter or chef wanted to spike some shit in his stuff they would have used DBOL or something? What would you use if you wanted to spike an athlete like Jones?
Uh, nothing. What does "want to spike an athlete" even mean? Do you think athletes are just running around spiking each other's drinks to make sure they get punched in the head by a guy on steroids? Oh yeah, the guy with 38 kids who just smashed his car into a pregnant lady last year couldn't possibly cheat, it's way more likely that someone spiked his drink.

Uh, nothing. What does "want to spike an athlete" even mean? Do you think athletes are just running around spiking each other's drinks to make sure they get punched in the head by a guy on steroids?

I'm saying lets pretend you are a chef and you want to spike an athletes food you are preparing. Would you use turinabol or something way more obvious like DBOL or something ? I'm not a drug expert but you seem to be.

I dont know but if you could I assume every athlete would use this line of defense right? Maybe they don't because you need to be on it awhile which means many of dosage before registering. Just a guess why it's a defense not used.

I'm saying lets pretend you are a chef and you want to spike an athletes food you are preparing. Would you use turinabol or something way more obvious like DBOL or something ? I'm not a drug expert but you seem to be.
I'm not a drug expert either. Was this whole thing sarcastic? Sarcasm doesn't come through very well in forum posts, so I'll beg your pardon if that was the intention.

I think DBOL would have been way funnier to get caught for, so yeah, I'd totally spike someone with DBOL just for humor's sake.

I'm not a drug expert either. Was this whole thing sarcastic? Sarcasm doesn't come through very well in forum posts, so I'll beg your pardon if that was the intention.

So why did you pretend you knew about turinabol if you don't know anything? Maybe I'm missing something here, but you presented information about turinabol and are now distancing yourself from the knowledge.

It's a conspiracy between the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Learned Elders of Zion, the Repitilians, and the Greys. They're all trying to destroy Jon's legacy. For what reason? Who knows. But I have faith in God that Jon will overcome all of this.
Hello, Mr. Icke

david_icke.jpg

It is possible. But how likely? I mean why would anyone care to do that especially those around him in paid employment who are looking out for him?

I have no idea how this happened again. turinabol doesnt make any sense. But given the previous at this point the blame lies with him and the camp.

Back