Could Jon Jones be using suppositories? (PED in his anus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been reading in here how he could avoid detection like Russian Olympians by using TBOL like a mouthwash to avoid it going to his stomach.

But could he be doing this as a suppository? (By putting in his anus)

Or a TBOL enema? (flushing the anus with TBOL sauce / liquid)

You guys are far more informed than me. Have you considered this? Is it going on out there?

View attachment 494317
What a dumb thread, reported

View attachment 494321

You fucked up your reply bro, just letting you know.

Addressing what you said (or tried to say):

It's not. It's a legitimate question and a sincere thread with serious implications. But thanks for your input. If you're about reporting stupid threads you will be quite busy here in Sherdog. Enjoy your stay mate.

As a world renowned suppository PED expert I can confirm that it is very likely

Judging by his slightly altered footwork against Gus and his gait during his entrance, i'd say that it's highly probable that jon is putting drugs in his butt

Maybe when brock beats him he pulls that PED horseshoe out of his ass and hits him over the head with it

I've been reading in here how he could avoid detection like Russian Olympians by using TBOL like a mouthwash to avoid it going to his stomach.

You guys are far more informed than me. Have you considered this? Is it going on out there?

View attachment 494317

View attachment 494321

Is this your way of coming out of the closet? If so we support your life decisions.

<{clintugh}>

View attachment 494317

View attachment 494321
Yes

View attachment 494317

View attachment 494321
Tbol doesn’t avoid detection using it like a mouthwash. It used to. That’s why they switched to tren.

Why do so many sherdoggers be so disgusting? Why cant you just be normal adults with normal manners?

Is it really that difficult?

<{clintugh}>

6i7XCAw.gif

That kind of threads = the reason why I keep coming on Sherdog despite all the virgins, the morons and the douchebags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back