Could DC body slam a HW who cuts to make 265 like Brock or Sean McCorkle?

Who knows, but he will be slamming Bones this weekend. :icon_chee

You understand that the only reason why that is possible is because the guy being lifted is doing just as much if not more to achieve the lift, right?

You would be right if it was a smaller guy, but Andre.... Just no really Hogan was strong.

Could DC body slam Brock, yeah I think he could.

Also TS, DC was heavier when he fought BF etc..
Almost 250ish himself with more muscle mass ( obviously )

I'm 170lbs and got judo tossed by a 115lb pro female at my gym so I got no problem believing Cornier could toss a 300lb guy.

Off course he can, he made Hendo fly so he can slam another dude

What id like to also point out is that dc did that in the 3rd round. After mishandling and clinching a greco Roman expert, with tripled the experience, and allegedly tired himself from cutting weight.

tumblr_moqgs9o1M71s8c6nio1_400.gif

If CM Punk can do it, safe to say Cormier can.

I did a bit of searching, and after I came across this, I think we both know the answer regarding Brock:

(The other guy is old man Couture)
oph0-6510-mid.jpg

Couture never slammed Brock. Brock took Randy down, though.

It doesn't matter either way.

Body slams do next to nothing. Much less than a single hook. In terms of damage that is.

They score a lot on the cards for some reason

sometimes they knock a guy out or dislocate a shoulder.

Body slams do next to nothing. Much less than a single hook. In terms of damage that is.

I actually am partial to attacks that would be significantly worse when applied on a hard surface scoring more than their actual damage and control in the fight would indicate.

In the same way, I'm ok with grapplefucks scoring more even if they aren't very productive, as the guy on the bottom is effectively protected more by the restrictions on offense than the guy on top.

I'm not sure that's how it's intended, but I like it.

He could Slam Brock but I think Brock would defend against that well , but I see Cormier knocking him out like Cain did

I actually am partial to attacks that would be significantly worse when applied on a hard surface scoring more than their actual damage and control in the fight would indicate.

In the same way, I'm ok with grapplefucks scoring more even if they aren't very productive, as the guy on the bottom is effectively protected more by the restrictions on offense than the guy on top.

I'm not sure that's how it's intended, but I like it.

Well hopefully you aren't a UFC judge

What ? Getting slammed on your head when you weigh 265 pounds is terrible.

Like some guys already said, he did it to Barnett and Palelei, I don't see how he would not be able to do this against guys with the size of Lesnar or McCorkle.

Yeah, he tossed 250 pound Barnett on his head like he was a baby. No one is going to walk into the Octagon at much more than 285.

Makes me want to see Rampage vs Cormier, at this point I think Cormier would destroy him but they could have a nice slam war.

2cgeupu_jpg.gif

Back