Could DC body slam a HW who cuts to make 265 like Brock or Sean McCorkle?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
Barnett is around 250lbs. Brock ~280 i think.. and McCorkle said he was 290lbs against Struve.

McCorkle is 6'7" and walks around 310lbs. I don't think DC could slam a man with such a physique.

Well the got Barnet up over his head. So you'd have to imagine he could atleast lift them very high

Better question is can DC slam a man like Jones with ...
25krk87.jpg

BUcGcz3CIAAWMWv.jpg

Think Soa Palelei was the biggest guy he picked up and slammed.

[YT]e9jfSZDXOrY&feature=youtu.be&t=5m20s[/YT]

5 min 20 sec mark.

Under the right circumstances, yes.

Barnett is around 250lbs. Brock ~280 i think.. and McCorkle said he was 290lbs against Struve.

McCorkle is 6'7" and walks around 310lbs. I don't think DC could slam a man with such a physique.

u6dlx.gif

Off course he can, he made Hendo fly so he can slam another dude

It doesn't matter either way.

Body slams do next to nothing. Much less than a single hook. In terms of damage that is.

They score a lot on the cards for some reason

I think he could. He slammed Barnett and Palelei, and I feel as if he could have slammed Bigfoot if he wanted to, and Bigfoot cuts to 265 I think.

Cormier's strength + technique is exceptional.

If Cormier can get in deep enough on a low crotch, he sure could. It's not as much about strength as one might think, although obviously it's a very demanding technique energy consumption wise.

Body slams do next to nothing. Much less than a single hook. In terms of damage that is.

Not sure about that, I can imagine they take a lot of wind out of someone.

could he slam Brock? prob not because Brock is also a legit wrestler. could he slam a bodybuilder type thats brocks size and knows shit about wrestling? hell yes.

Woot? Have you ever been body slammed by somebody who really knows how to execute it properly and lands on top of you with his own mass? I have, and I can't say it did next to nothing to me, I was fucked for a period of 10 to 15 minutes basically trying to catch my breath. Probably suffered a mild concussion aswell.

Woot? Have you ever been body slammed by somebody who really knows how to execute it properly and lands on top of you with his own mass? I have, and I can't say it did next to nothing to me, I was fucked for a period of 10 to 15 minutes basically trying to catch my breath. Probably suffered a mild concussion aswell.

The mourning after getting slammed or suplexed is brutal its pretty much like whiplash

I did a bit of searching, and after I came across this, I think we both know the answer regarding Brock:

(The other guy is old man Couture)
oph0-6510-mid.jpg

Think Soa Palelei was the biggest guy he picked up and slammed.

[YT]e9jfSZDXOrY&feature=youtu.be&t=5m20s[/YT]

5 min 20 sec mark.

That's a good find! Wow, Cormier tossed Palelei and he made it looked easy. :eek:

Back