could be the wrong forum but wtf is wrong with my arm??

No joke. If you're still having these problems, send me a message, and I can most likely ID it for you. At the very least, I can narrow your problem down to 5 possible ailments. Further, I can most likely give you MANY recomendations about how to relieve/fix it. I'm shocked at how little the people on here know about the topic, yet respond to you as though their word is law. This could very easily be a simple fix. I've seen these symptoms countless times, and had very good results. Let me know.

No joke. If you're still having these problems, send me a message, and I can most likely ID it for you. At the very least, I can narrow your problem down to 5 possible ailments. Further, I can most likely give you MANY recomendations about how to relieve/fix it. I'm shocked at how little the people on here know about the topic, yet respond to you as though their word is law. This could very easily be a simple fix. I've seen these symptoms countless times, and had very good results. Let me know.

WTF?

you resurrected a dead thread for that? Jesus man

Isn't numbness and tingling in the arm and jaw a sign of a heart attack? If I were you I would go get checked by a doctor to make sure. Good luck finding a doctor who look at you more then 5 secs though. Hopefully its just a nerve.

or it could mean you slept on it funny.

the tingling have been long gone, but i still have alot of problems with my shoulder, (rotator cuff impingement:icon_conf)

so probably the numbness was from the initial inflammation which probably caused some nerve to be pinched,

the tingling have been long gone, but i still have alot of problems with my shoulder, (rotator cuff impingement:icon_conf)

so probably the numbness was from the initial inflammation which probably caused some nerve to be pinched,

Which is exactly (almost) what everyone had said, correct?

Hartzell says ice is bullshit.

file.php

Isn't numbness and tingling in the arm and jaw a sign of a heart attack? If I were you I would go get checked by a doctor to make sure. Good luck finding a doctor who look at you more then 5 secs though. Hopefully its just a nerve.

LOL, this is why we should never have injury threads.

I'm pretty certain a tingling in the middle finger is a result of a pinched median nerve. It could be carpal tunnel or a pinch in your shoulder. The problem with pinched nerves is that you don't know what is causing it. If it is something that doesn't require surgery, a doctor is useless. They'll just recommend RICE and tell you to go home.

edit: I had the same thing for a long time, and I still have it a little bit. After I quit my last job (required a lot of manipulation of small objects, notably paper), the problems reduced dramatically. Most of the time I felt it more in my forearm, though.

edit2: I think if the tingling is in the pinky or ring finger, it is a pinch in the ulnar nerve, the middle finger the median nerve, and the index and thumb the radial nerve.

edit2 FTW!
Try to take break when using the computer (that's what my doc told me). Also, a sports medicine doctor might be able to work it out with ART. You can try that if nothing else works.

Back