Could a female remove her tits to weigh less?

albert-einstein-jpg.jpg

Yes, this probably happens more often than we think, just like male fighters with huge balls neutering themselves to make weight.

yeah because every city has new dick and ball clinics. Im talking about something that happens commonly with girls. THEY HAVE SURGERY on their tits all the time. All it would take is the chick to make the choice she wants to go in the other direction. Everyone talking about dick and balls and all that...at least realize that dudes dont just have dick and ball surgery for the fuck of it and then get back in the cage. Chicks are doing these things already lol

To be honest, they could use a similar procedure like in mammograms to measure the weight of boobs, but also take note of the weight of the implants before surgery. It isn't muscle and it is actually a hindrance for the fighter as the mass can be focused elsewhere like core, upper body like arms, shoulders, leg kicks etc.

It also shits me off that they don't pre weigh fighters clothers/reebok/sponsor gear before issuing them to the fighters, they can easily deduct weight of gear and fighters weigh in with their gear on. An example of this fuck up was Heather Hardy who easily made weight if she took her gear off during the weigh, but instead got fined for a failed weigh in because they didn't want to do an adjustment via deducting her weigh in gear weight.

Last edited:
I know this shit is crazy as fuck but a serious question. Some chick someday could value being the first 3 division champ just that much.

Lets say nunes REAAAALLY wanted to be a 3 div champ and the weight cut was just too brutal. Could she "in theory" get her tits removed, heal up then fight at 125?

A pair of D-cup breasts weighs between 15 and 23 pounds

I realize she doesn't have D cups but that does not matter as its not an actual question. Just one in theory.

Do you think a woman could remove her tits to make a weight class. Another good idea might be cyborg to get down to 135. She already fought at 140 so it seems like it could help.

We already know chicks have surgery to make them bigger and then get back to fighting, what about the other way?It's crazy and i bet the backlash would be insane,but hell you could just buy some nicer tits in a few years right?

what do you guys think?

I think you never had a fake tit in your hands ever.

Clearly you've never been with a woman if you think D's (or larger) weigh anywhere near that much, they're 2, 3lbs max. My ex has implants and they weigh next to nothing.

Cyborg is already flat chested and almost died making 140.

While this thread is stupid and a lot of people laugh it's actually not that crazy.

A WTA pro Simona Halep had a reduction when she was a teenage, taking down from DD to C cup to help her game. So crazy but could happen.

While this thread is stupid and a lot of people laugh it's actually not that crazy.

A WTA pro Simona Halep had a reduction when she was a teenage, taking down from DD to C cup to help her game. So crazy but could happen.

yeah most people think they know everything. I simply posed a question lol. Now ive never been with a chick, i dunno about tits and the whole 9.

I will agree i trusted some bad numbers on the interwebz about the weight of tits. but i wasn't ever that serious to do a full on paper on the topic. I was just tossing out a hypothetical that i havent heard and was curious about tit . lol

Cyborg kills herself to make 145
She may die trying to get to 135
Biggest lie in mma. Cyborg has to hit the weights every day to maintain her size. She could just choose to eat properly and hit the weights less, like every other fighter that doesn't want to go over a certain weight.

I think this is one of the most idiotic threads I have ever read.

And then she became world number one.

Wouldn't have cracked the top 10 with breasts.

Breasts = bad.

That sounds like more of a health issue, a lot of women in my family have had reductions to prevent/alleviate back problems.

I know this shit is crazy as fuck but a serious question. Some chick someday could value being the first 3 division champ just that much.

Lets say nunes REAAAALLY wanted to be a 3 div champ and the weight cut was just too brutal. Could she "in theory" get her tits removed, heal up then fight at 125?

I realize she doesn't have D cups but that does not matter as its not an actual question. Just one in theory.

Do you think a woman could remove her tits to make a weight class. Another good idea might be cyborg to get down to 135. She already fought at 140 so it seems like it could help.

We already know chicks have surgery to make them bigger and then get back to fighting, what about the other way?It's crazy and i bet the backlash would be insane,but hell you could just buy some nicer tits in a few years right?

what do you guys think?

Would you cut off your dick to get to a lower weight class?

what do you guys think?

I think they're allowed to remove clothing at the weigh-ins but not body parts.

And then she became world number one.

Wouldn't have cracked the top 10 with breasts.

Breasts = bad.
but but that doesnt fit with all the blow hards aroung here talking shit without using their brains first!! she did what and whta
Would you cut off your dick to get to a lower weight class?

I wouldn't ever cut my dick at all, not to make it bigger or smaller or anything. chicks on the other hand get their tits cut thousands of time EVERY DAY. also my dick isnt big enough for it to make a measurable difference. I could go on about how tits arent really needed to reporduce ect ect but i wont..Apples to oranges broham

again i was just asking a question. I swear people took this as a suggestion topic.

Cat Zingsno could fight at Atom weight .

cutting off the boobies? you should be flogged for uttering such things.
<3>

Back