Could a female remove her tits to weigh less?

I swear, sometimes I just read titles on here and feel like I need therapy.

Better yet, detachable tiddays to alternate back and forth between weight classes at will.

“Hmmm... I think today I’ll wear the 10 lb juggernauts...”
Thats the funniest thing ive read on here for a while

So what lol
Cyborg legit almost died cutting weight
You really think she can make 135
If she could of don’t you get coaches would of made it happen instead of a sherdogger
Cyborg clearly never wanted to make 135. You are aware that a person can gain and lose muscle right? It is cyborgs choice to gain so much muscle and it is her choice to cut so much weight. This is common sense and Cyborg is not an exception.

This will be a classic sherdog thread{<jordan}

Cyborg clearly never wanted to make 135. You are aware that a person can gain and lose muscle right? It is cyborgs choice to gain so much muscle and it is her choice to cut so much weight. This is common sense and Cyborg is not an exception.
She can’t make it
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....orce-cris-cyborg-vs-ronda-rousey-135-mma-news
But she wants too
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....s-serious-about-cutting-to-135-pounds-for-ufc
She just can’t
Can mcgregor make 125 just by “losing a bit of muscle”
Can Nate Diaz make 135 just by losing a hit of muscle
Can Darren till make 155 Just by “losing a bit of muscle”
Can Brock Lesnar make 205 just by “losing a bit of muscle”
What your saying is sherdog in a nutshell
People who don’t know what they’re talking about who think they do
To think she just needs to “Lose a bit of muscle” to make 135 is ignorant at best

She can’t make it
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....orce-cris-cyborg-vs-ronda-rousey-135-mma-news
But she wants too
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....s-serious-about-cutting-to-135-pounds-for-ufc
She just can’t
Can mcgregor make 125 just by “losing a bit of muscle”
Can Nate Diaz make 135 just by losing a hit of muscle
Can Darren till make 155 Just by “losing a bit of muscle”
Can Brock Lesnar make 205 just by “losing a bit of muscle”
What your saying is sherdog in a nutshell
People who don’t know what they’re talking about who think they do
To think she just needs to “Lose a bit of muscle” to make 135 is ignorant at best
Cyborg is the same size as Holly dumbass. Can Holly make 135? Your examples are ridiculous. I think you're seriously underestimating how hard it is for a woman to have Cyborgs muscle mass. There is nothing natural about it and takes a ton of hard work and dedication.

That sounds like more of a health issue, a lot of women in my family have had reductions to prevent/alleviate back problems.
Possibly but according to daily mail it was to help improve her reaction times.

Cyborg is the same size as Holly dumbass. Can Holly make 135? Your examples are ridiculous. I think you're seriously underestimating how hard it is for a woman to have Cyborgs muscle mass. There is nothing natural about it and takes a ton of hard work and dedication.
So your just ignoring the rest of my proof okay
I’m done

lmao outside of the box questions are the same thing as smoking meth...
If this is your idea of an outside the box questions-you have too much time on your hands and should seriously revaluate your life choices and thought patterns.

If this is your idea of an outside the box questions-you have too much time on your hands and should seriously revaluate your life choices and thought patterns.
If responding to a troll thread 8 hours later in the wasteland is your thing..you should rethink your own life choices.

and drugs

Ok so honestly this isn't that crazy of a question. A similar scenario would be the 1 armed ufc fighter. Point is, if you cut your boobs off and still made weight...it would be an advantage in comparison to your pre-masectomy self.

Think of it this way. Let's say there are 2 twins with equal boobs and equal body proportions. Using whole numbers, lets say they weigh 150lbs each. Lets also say their boobs combined weight is 20lbs for each woman. And lets say they cut 20lbs to make weight at 130lbs. 1 year before a projected fight with one another, one of the twins decides to have a double mastectomy. So immediately after the surgery, the one who's boobs were cut off is now 130lbs and the other is 150lbs. In reality, by a years time, the 130lb woman is going to gain weight so that she has to cut weight before their fight. So now, at fight time, we have 2 twins both weighing the same, but one had a boob job. Now, we have to look at where the weight is distributed for each fighter. Since both are the same weight, neither has an advtange in mass. However, the one who's boobs were cut off does have an advantage because she, at this point, now has more muscle mass because she had more room to add weight to the rest of her body and still be able to cut weight. The added weight goes to her arms, legs, etc. The previous weight in her boobs offered no noticeably advantage.

I supposed boobs could help you in some grappling situations similar to how a fat person is hard to use a full guard on. But the boobs could also inhibit your functioning and mobility.

Anyways....cool questions. We can all relate to boobs.

Ok so in Addition to my previous post, I thought about this a little more. I think my first scenario is most likely. However, the other advantage is this: (and I think this was TS's point)
a)The woman with a mastectomy wouldn't have to cut as much weight and thus it would be less grueling. Even if the boobs only weighed 3 lbs, that would still be a healthier weight cut.
b) No boobs inhibiting the woman by taking up space as well as less dead weight to carry around.

Weird thread is weird.

Simona Halep had breast reduction surgery and it did help her - albeit in another manner - in her career. She's still hot.

[Edit] I just realized what a treasure trove the "Wasteland" is. I will be diving in here more often.

Ok so in Addition to my previous post, I thought about this a little more. I think my first scenario is most likely. However, the other advantage is this: (and I think this was TS's point)
a)The woman with a mastectomy wouldn't have to cut as much weight and thus it would be less grueling. Even if the boobs only weighed 3 lbs, that would still be a healthier weight cut.
b) No boobs inhibiting the woman by taking up space as well as less dead weight to carry around.

I take offense to the "dead weight" comment, Sir. That is "awesome weight". I like'em, they don't call'em "fun bags" for nothing. :)

My wive's were spectacular...and I was somewhat annoyed by her "weight cuts", as they were taking fat from places I very much appreciated it.

I take offense to the "dead weight" comment, Sir. That is "awesome weight". I like'em, they don't call'em "fun bags" for nothing. :)

My wive's were spectacular...and I was somewhat annoyed by her "weight cuts", as they were taking fat from places I very much appreciated it.
lol consider my post to be said all in a particular context

Back