Could a female remove her tits to weigh less?

This is why I think it's pathetic when fighters boob jobs. Youre literally adding dead weight.

Then they wonder why wmma isn't taken as seriously

but but that doesnt fit with all the blow hards aroung here talking shit without using their brains first!! she did what and whta

I wouldn't ever cut my dick at all, not to make it bigger or smaller or anything. chicks on the other hand get their tits cut thousands of time EVERY DAY. also my dick isnt big enough for it to make a measurable difference. I could go on about how tits arent really needed to reporduce ect ect but i wont..Apples to oranges broham

again i was just asking a question. I swear people took this as a suggestion topic.

1) Sorry about your small light dick.
2) You are being absurd. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

ummm

here she is deadlifitng 305 pounds. Im pretty sure he means if she would lay off the weights in general she wouldnt have so much weight to cut. That might have went over your head a little

No
All fighters do it
She gets smaller when in camp and almost dies to make weight
135 is impossible
She’s a natural 155 er

1) Sorry about your small light dick.
2) You are being absurd. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

am i though?
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/u...fighter-s-12-pound-breasts-affect-6535642.php

here is an mma fighers saying her 12 pound tits are putting her into a different weight class! the fucking idea is not absurd lol. The abilty of a sherbro to think outside the box is kind of mind blowing.

she COULD easily have a reduction to fit into the weight class, its honestly not that far fetched. however she is would just have to want it insanely bad.

I'm scared I can't tell who is trolling and who is on meth in this thread.

You all are going to force me to actually work at work. Stop that.

article-2185554-14656D19000005DC-909_306x423.jpg

am i though?
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/u...fighter-s-12-pound-breasts-affect-6535642.php

here is an mma fighers saying her 12 pound tits are putting her into a different weight class! the fucking idea is not absurd lol. The abilty of a sherbro to think outside the box is kind of mind blowing.

she COULD easily have a reduction to fit into the weight class, its honestly not that far fetched. however she is would just have to want it insanely bad.

Yes. You are being absurd. Your problem is that you have aligned yourself an article that is also completely absurd. You and the article are absurd.

By the way, you might want to read the absurd article you linked. The lady in question admitted she made the comment in jest.

A former coworker had breast reduction surgery when she was about 55. No implants, just chronic back and shoulder pain. They took 8 lbs out of each one.
<{blankeye}>

Back