Cottos looking fat right now.

Kind of off topic, but I've never seen the word 'manlet' thrown around these forums for guys like Cotto, Rigondeaux, Pacquiao etc but it seems like the norm for the heavies with MMA guys their size.

Kind of off topic, but I've never seen the word 'manlet' thrown around these forums for guys like Cotto, Rigondeaux, Pacquiao etc but it seems like the norm for the heavies with MMA guys their size.

Yeah that's true not sure why. Some guys don't realize a dude half their size would put them in a body bag.

Seems like they need to know a guy can throw them down and dominate them to really get into it.

Funny thing is hw's in both mma and boxing are terrible right now in comparison to the lil guys...... Except for Kubrat Pulev, he's the fucking man.

When a substantial chunk of your fanbase has the maturity level of an eighth grader, that's what you get.

Insecurity

Yeah that's true not sure why. Some guys don't realize a dude half their size would put them in a body bag.

Seems like they need to know a guy can throw them down and dominate them to really get into it.

Funny thing is hw's in both mma and boxing are terrible right now in comparison to the lil guys...... Except for Kubrat Pulev, he's the fucking man.
What about Joshua ?

When a substantial chunk of your fanbase has the maturity level of an eighth grader, that's what you get.
also, I think the weight class naming difference influences most MMAists understanding of the fighters true size. Pac and Floyd are boxing WWs, so I would imagine most MMA fans assume they're around 170.

he also likes trannies

Nah bro he good
erICj44.jpg

146045b5-f836-4431-8293-d5bf6db24829

146045b5-f836-4431-8293-d5bf6db24829

what's with that illuminati sign? he doesn't look fat to me, but what's with that sign, is the illuminati real and why would they want a boxer?

Johny Hendricks looks like the fall of the Soviet Union.

what's with that illuminati sign? he doesn't look fat to me, but what's with that sign, is the illuminati real and why would they want a boxer?
Is that what that is? You guys crack me up sometimes... Illuminati...lmao!

That is just Jay-Z's hand sign for his record label and promotion company. Dez Bryant (the NFL player in the picture) is also signed by Jay-Z.

Is that what that is? You guys crack me up sometimes... Illuminati...lmao!
that's what it's been said to be, what else could it be? I don't know if it's real or not but when you see stuff like that you wonder.

Back