Cottos looking fat right now.

that's what it's been said to be, what else could it be? I don't know if it's real or not but when you see stuff like that you wonder.
Yeah I guess. I just think its like any other silly sign folks like to throw up when they're taking a pic instead of just standing there and smiling like a normal person..lol. I don't think it's anything different than the two finger "peace"sign or the thumb and pinky "hang-loose" or a thumbs up like the fonze or making a fist or pointing at the other person, doing the "Heisman" pose and the many other doofus things people do. People invent stupid theories like illuminati for conversations sake.

Nah, just a (polish?) girl with a really, really, nice ass. Saw this a few months ago while doing (ahem) research and thought it was kinda funny to see.

I was gonna say that dudes ass is spectacular!

giphy.gif

Nah, just a (polish?) girl with a really, really, nice ass. Saw this a few months ago while doing (ahem) research and thought it was kinda funny to see.

Oh ok, I used to follow her on IG, so I was praying she wasn't a tranny. If she was, I would prob have to pull a Pascal.

i was at an open mic last night, we had two trannies perform. one was but ugly but she/it sang her ass off. the other was fine as fuck, i couldn't even tell it was a man by the face, but once she got up on the stage and took her shit off, the telltale sign of long arms and a little too much definition gave it away. Not to mention, i think he had a sock stuffed in her pants, she's still a little confused. Help her out someone.

i was at an open mic last night, we had two trannies perform. one was but ugly but she/it sang her ass off. the other was fine as fuck, i couldn't even tell it was a man by the face, but once she got up on the stage and took her shit off, the telltale sign of long arms and a little too much definition gave it away. Not to mention, i think he had a sock stuffed in her pants, she's still a little confused. Help her out someone.

Dude studies his trannies. May I have your number?

Dude studies his trannies. May I have your number?
i was joking about the sock part, but i really always did think that the arms give them away. men have proportionally long arms and it just looks wierd seeing them on a "woman". Big hands too, they say adams apple but i never got that close. How about you?

i was joking about the sock part, but i really always did think that the arms give them away. men have proportionally long arms and it just looks wierd seeing them on a "woman". Big hands too, they say adams apple but i never got that close. How about you?

Did you know that the Adam's apple is one of the most sensitive erogenous zones? It is like a prostate on steroids.

Why is a thread about cotto being fat now about chicks with dicks?

Well, I am honestly trying to turn it into a Fat Girls who Vape thread. More specifically, as a Miamian, Fat Puerto Rican Girls who Vape. So since Cotto is indeed now fat as shit, has had bisexual tendancies, all that is left is for him to become a tranny and to start vaping, and he would be a Fat Puerto Rican Girl who Vapes.

Is it becoming clear to you Mr. Fish?

Well, I am honestly trying to turn it into a Fat Girls who Vape thread. More specifically, as a Miamian, Fat Puerto Rican Girls who Vape. So since Cotto is indeed now fat as shit, has had bisexual tendancies, all that is left is for him to become a tranny and to start vaping, and he would be a Fat Puerto Rican Girl who Vapes.

Is it becoming clear to you Mr. Fish?
Crystal, lol.

Did you know that the Adam's apple is one of the most sensitive erogenous zones? It is like a prostate on steroids.
I don't know what a prostrate is but it sounds really gay.

what's an errogernuos zone?

Back